2007 PDD convention figure in package pic - Page 9

yojoe.com

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast
    i know this isnt pointed at me, and ill be buying one myslef, because i want the 3 3/4 line to continue and the only way it will is if the stuff they put out does well, but i have to say im not a fan is this sculpt, im barley a fan the the previous new sculpt, and i love the original 80's sculpt stuff,

i know they are trying to make the symetrical and trying to get them do have different body styles, but this particular destro seems to look a little deformed, im truely hopeing its just the pose he's in and when i get him he;ll look awesome, but his neck looks like its been stretched out, his upper body looks decent and muscular but his legs are chicken legs

to me he just looks deformed a touch and i really hope its just the picture, either way im happy to see new figures from hasbro and hope the line will be rejuvinated and then hopefully they'll branch out and bring us back the wave 4 figures maybe add some new ones like wraith thats what i really hope happens

so thanx hasbro for keeping the line alive

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Hey, I know everyone is asking someone who's going to get them one so I'm going to ask the same. SOMEONE PLEASE GET ME ONE, BOTH VERSIONS IF THEY ARE BOTH 3 3/4. I'LL PAY YOU WHAT YOU PAID PLUS SHIPPING PLUS I'LL SEND SOME VIPERS I'VE BEEN TRYING TO TRADE TO YOU. Am I begging yet? Oh well, I'd really like to have both versions if they are both 3 3/4. Please PM me if you think you can?

Is attending the convention the only way to get the exclusives? Also-can we start a thread for those that can't attend who hook up with someone who is to obtain one?
    WANTED: Two (2) clear visors

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Just looked at the PDD - Paint does look shotty, but I bet it was done quickly and the ones up for sale will be more uniform, and clean.

Eh, I don't have a problem with this, I'm not sure they could have found something more rare, and untouched, than PDD.

yeah i think its a great idea, and it proves that with support hasbro is willing to start making joes for the collectors market, i cant wait to see what the future holds for joes, if they are willing to put out stuff like this, maybe just maybe we'll start to see figures like wraith and all those others everyone has been begging for

lets keep our fingers crossed

Ok - I only have a minute and just found out the news a little while ago -

Hopefully this question hasn't been asked - if it has, I appologize, I just don't have time to read all the posts to see

Is this exclusive only available at SDCC or will it available at the other Wizard World conventions - specifically Chicago or Baltimore?

THANKS -

PS - put me down on the list of people who want both of them but can't make it to SDCC.

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian51
    Ok - I only have a minute and just found out the news a little while ago -

Hopefully this question hasn't been asked - if it has, I appologize, I just don't have time to read all the posts to see

Is this exclusive only available at SDCC or will it available at the other Wizard World conventions - specifically Chicago or Baltimore?

THANKS -

PS - put me down on the list of people who want both of them but can't make it to SDCC.
    As far as I know it's only gonna be at SDCC. I have heard though, that it may be at Hasbrotoyshop.com after the convention. (But I don't know that for sure)

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian51

SDCC is not connected in any way with the Wizard shows.

Yes, there is a chance these will be on hasbrotoyshop after the show but they may not be - last year's Nemesis Prime never made it to the site. I imagine it really depends on how well they sell at the show.
    My eBay store with an over 12,000 feedback rating
    WANTED carded 1982-88 Joes for my collection

You can’t stop the signal

2007 PDD convention figure in package pic

" That american ninja ! He fights like a tiger !!"

Funky? Garish? Cool?

Yes...
    "Get a life will you people! I mean look at you, look at the way you're dressed. You there, you must be almost 30, have you ever kissed a girl?" - William Shatner