2007 PDD convention figure in package pic

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

SDCC Exclusive

I've heard that there's gonna be a Joe San Diego Comic Con exclusive this year. Does anyone know if there's a way to get it other than going to the con or do I need to find someone going and bribe them to pick me up one?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

con exclusive

i hate con exclusives,especially all of the mark up on them, i think exclusives are stupid and every person should have the right to buy anything produced. im not saying i wouldnt want one i just think they should be available to everyone that wants one.
    Last edited by jjsvipers; 04-24-2007 at 08:43 AM.

A SDCC exclusive probably won't be a MC exclusive but rather a Hasbro one. Hasbro always seems to have exclusive toys there so this wouldn't shock me. I know I will be picking them up. And usually if there are left over, Hasbro stocks them in their store. My guess is there will be leftover if there is a Joe exclusive there.
    My eBay store with an over 12,000 feedback rating
    WANTED carded 1982-88 Joes for my collection

You can’t stop the signal

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

if you find out for sure there is one please let me know as im only an hour drive from there

thanx

Looking forward to this one, but I sure hope the secondary prices don't go as crazy as the Canadian con figs hit...

The Q & A at Joebattlelines makes me guess that it's some kind of Baroness figure, but the "yes" answer to the Python Patrol question makes me think differently.

Anyway, I certainly can't get to the con, but I'll probably find one, if it's of any interest to me.

Quote Originally Posted by MikePrime
    The Q & A at Joebattlelines makes me guess that it's some kind of Baroness figure, but the "yes" answer to the Python Patrol question makes me think differently.

Anyway, I certainly can't get to the con, but I'll probably find one, if it's of any interest to me.
    i read somwhere its not a female

Quote Originally Posted by dfunk7
    i read somwhere its not a female
    Yep, on the Q&A Jeff linked to:
    Question #3: Is the figure a male or a female?
    Hasbro Answers: Male!

So, a male Cobra characters?

I know it wouldn't be spectacular, but I think it would nice if the exclusive were Hector Ramirez.