Andrew Wildman interview

yojoe.com

Andrew Wildman interview

A couple of weekends ago I was at the UK's annual International Comic Expo in Bristol and I managed to get 15 minutes to talk to Andrew Wildman, penciller of Marvel's GI Joe series in the #120s-130s as well as artist on last year's Joe Vs Transformers: Black Horizon series form DDP.

I've never interviewed anyone before but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out; he's a really nice guy! It can be seen on the blog here:

www.gijoeuk.com

Feedback on my interview skills (questions, transcription...) greatly appreciated!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

. .
    Last edited by frozen_nd; 07-30-2007 at 11:58 PM.

andrew wildman

thankyou! i cant say it enough, andrew is my all time favorite joe artist, the run he did was incredible. hopefully when he is fiished with transformers stuff he can draw some more joe comics, that snakeeyes sketch is great, i would love to own some original andrew wildman joe art.

jason

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

ya in the day he was the best there was on both JOE and Transformers been super dissapointed with this work on the last two TF stuff he has done though but I just saw the movie comic that he did and it looks great, looks as good as his old stuff, so the guy still has it, I just wish he could get the time to do it right and as good as what he did before or the new movie comic from target
    "We Will be victorious"!--Iron Claw
    ACTION FORCE and ACTION MAN website here
    http://www.bloodforthebaron.com