Compatibility Inquiries - Page 4

yojoe.com

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by therobidentity
    In a nut shell: Will Zartan v6's head fit on Duke/Flint (preferably v1), and will it allow mask/hood usage?
    That head will not fit either torso, even without the hood
    My G.I. Joe Store
    $1.99 or less bargains! (with low prices in ALL categories)
    --» Wanted

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Angry

Alright... will it fit the '03 or later torsos, or is my project dead in the water?
    "I'm sure you're a big hit on Halloween, Zartan." - Colonel Sharp

Trade list!

Alright... will it fit the '03 or later torsos, or is my project dead in the water?
    They should work. But give me some specific torsos so I can check
    My G.I. Joe Store
    --» Wanted

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

It pretty much has to be the broad-chested figures with the big shoulder-swivels, huh? If so, I'm lookin at Flint v7 & v8, and Duke v12, v16, and v20. Any luck on those?
    "I'm sure you're a big hit on Halloween, Zartan." - Colonel Sharp

Trade list!

It pretty much has to be the broad-chested figures with the big shoulder-swivels, huh? If so, I'm lookin at Flint v7 & v8, and Duke v12, v16, and v20. Any luck on those?
    None of those work either. Duke and Flint have a flat bottom neck joint, while Zartan has a rounded full ball joint neck. You'd have to try and modify the neck yourself to make the head fit.

Just your typical inconsistency from Hasbro
    My G.I. Joe Store
    --» Wanted

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick A. Riley
    None of those work either. Duke and Flint have a flat bottom neck joint, while Zartan has a rounded full ball joint neck. You'd have to try and modify the neck yourself to make the head fit.

Just your typical inconsistency from Hasbro
    Its fairly easy to modify neckballs into a new shape, either by sanding down the ball, or adding sculpey/green stuff to the t-shaped ones.

Failing that, a neck-swap isnt all that difficult either, just a bit of a pain sanding the two surfaces down.
    "Empty yourself of ego, ambition, attachment and fixed ideas about the way the world is. It is ... as it is.
    Come to terms with this Truth (it is as it is) and life can be faced with tranquility and be neither pessimistic nor optimistic but realistic."

Does Heavy Duty V4 (5 and 6), or HD V7 (8 and 9) fit on

Salvo_V1 torso?

TIA Chris
    "Empty yourself of ego, ambition, attachment and fixed ideas about the way the world is. It is ... as it is.
    Come to terms with this Truth (it is as it is) and life can be faced with tranquility and be neither pessimistic nor optimistic but realistic."

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtattoo
    Does Heavy Duty V4 (5 and 6), or HD V7 (8 and 9) fit on

Salvo_V1 torso?

TIA Chris
    The v4 head fits the best, although due to the large neckball, it sticks out a bit. With a little modding to either the torso or neckball, it should work fine

The v7 head has a flat-bottom neck joint and causes the neck to be too short to fit properly in the torso
    My G.I. Joe Store
    --» Wanted

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick A. Riley
    The v4 head fits the best, although due to the large neckball, it sticks out a bit. With a little modding to either the torso or neckball, it should work fine

The v7 head has a flat-bottom neck joint and causes the neck to be too short to fit properly in the torso
    Thanks Patrick, youre a gem.

Now all I need to do is find where I left that fig

Pop off heads

I'm wondering if there are other lines of toys with pop off heads that are compatible with GI Joe's 25th anniversary figures besides superhero showdown figures.

Thanks