Compatibility Inquiries - Page 6

yojoe.com

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
    I have picked up a few of the golden compass figures at a local Big Lots , the accessories are well painted and they go nicely with the 25th Joes.I got a parka, bow and arrow, some animal skins worn as a coat ,a couple of revolvers ,and a few animals a rabbit, a warthog(mmmm bacon) and a white chetah or bobcat or some kind of cat , all I know is Timber is totally going to tear this thing up. Also the heads are ball jointed like the Joes .

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by sparks007
    I have picked up a few of the golden compass figures at a local Big Lots , the accessories are well painted and they go nicely with the 25th Joes.I got a parka, bow and arrow, some animal skins worn as a coat ,a couple of revolvers ,and a few animals a rabbit, a warthog(mmmm bacon) and a white chetah or bobcat or some kind of cat , all I know is Timber is totally going to tear this thing up. Also the heads are ball jointed like the Joes .
    Timber better watch out. Lyra won't like him messing with Pan. And if Lyra's upset, then double for Iorek.
    I haven't been around much because Facebook is such a time suck. So join me!
    http://www.facebook.com/ambrosekalifornia
    AMBROSEKALIFORNIA'S MOST WANTED
    http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.php?t=69678

I'm looking for vehicles or parts of vehicles that are the same shade of blue as the Cobra Ferret and weapons / missiles that are the same shade of red as those that came with it too.

Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated.

One I was wondering about was the rear secion of the Battleforce2000 marauder, another was the original Cobra ASP.

Thanks in advance

Colin

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I spotted a pretty good little bird helicopter at Big Lots. I don't know if it had been mentioned before, but it should do to beef up the air corps a bit.

I saw some more Hulk figures the other day. There were two or three packaged with a Hulk figure. One had Rock 'N Roll's machine gun and ammo belt, and all three had helmets on. Were they the same helmets from that convention set that were made to look like Steel Brigade figures?

How do I disassemble the torso and arms on a 25th fig?

I want to put indiana jones arms on a gi joe 25th figure...how do I disassemble the figure?

A few body part questions

1. Will v1 Dusty's waist and arms fit v1 Repeaters torso?

2. Does the CG head (the bare head with mask) fit on v1 Mercer torso?

3. General Flagg head on Barbecue body?

I'm starting to get figures together for a custom project that I've been planning for awhile, and part of that project will be the creation of at least six female figures. I have my want lists up and I'm watching eBay, but I thought I should put the question out there: does anybody have any advice or heads-up issues I should be aware of when swapping parts around on the female Joes? I don't expect to be using any Baroness figures, but the rest of the ladies will probably be fair game. Has anyone been down this path before me and have words of wisdom to share?

How compatible is Shipwreck's waist with ARAH torsos?