Who is going to find the 25th Anniv Figs 1st? - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Just checked my Target and Wal-Mart. Nothing. And man there is almost no Sigma Six/8 Inch stuff left. I had to search to even find the 8 inch Joe stuff.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

i live in socal was at target the other day and there wasnt even any room cleared for them yet, all i see is transformers stuff everywhere, no joes yet

Went to TRU today.. they had a truck there that was going to be unloaded that night. I had the manager check the manifest and the only gi joe item on the truck was a Sigma Six Storm Shadow. No 25th Ann stuff. They only get the shipments on Thurs/Fridays so I have to wait another week to try again.

Oh, I checked Target and Walmart today too and still nada.
    Looking for Arctic Commando Snow Serpent, Starduster version A, and 82/83 trooper rifles.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Nothing in the Chicago 'burbs either

Unhappy

A friend of mine works at the local TRU and he hasn't seen or heard anything.

edit: sorry, duplicate post
    Last edited by dreams deferred; 06-11-2007 at 03:46 AM.

I don't know who will find them first, but I sincerely hope it is a customizer or at least a loose collector. No offense to the other types but I just can't wait to start seeing customs and dioramas

Joe customizers are generally lightyears behind ML and Star Wars customizers in terms of skill and sheer number. I hope all this changes once the new figures arrive. Customizing has gone from being a fringe hobby to one of the primary reason many people collect toys, and I know many people who have little interest in Joe will still buy these figures for their potential and variety.

Quote Originally Posted by dreams deferred
    I don't know who will find them first, but I sincerely hope it is a customizer or at least a loose collector. No offense to the other types but I just can't wait to start seeing customs and dioramas
    Hey, That describes me! Since I'm going to have a spare Scarlett, I already have plans for a Quarrel custom

I got Walmart,Target,KB,TRU, and K Mart in my cell phone now and am checking daily. I hope Walmart gets them since i work there and am checking toy pallets everyday.

Nada in my little corner of the Midwest.