Who is going to find the 25th Anniv Figs 1st? - Page 21

yojoe.com

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021
    I've found all of the singles at two Minnesota K-Marts. I wish I'd known they had them when I was out east this week. I checked Wal-Marts, Targets, and Toys R Us stores in South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, and DC with no luck.

The cool thing is that most of the TRU that I hit had Comic pack 44 and Viper pits. My gas mask army is quite a bit larger now.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I found a single pack Snake-Eyes at TRU, and nothing else. Guess I'm having to learn patience, lol. Anywho, I really like this figure, though I think the one in the 5-pack looks cooler. This figure makes more sense as Snake-Eyes to me, just because the 5-pack one is loaded for bear and I have always pictured Snake-Eyes as a minimalist who adapts to his environment.
    Sam
    Read my blog, or I will replace all your Argen 7 figs with Crystal Balls!

Got my Joes 5 pack...kind of bummed, Duke doesn't come with a back-pack. Other than that, can't wait until they come out with some vehicles if they ever do.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by CobraBlue
    Got my Joes 5 pack...kind of bummed, Duke doesn't come with a back-pack. Other than that, can't wait until they come out with some vehicles if they ever do.
    Actually, a LOT of the figures no longer have a backpack, and no way to wear a backpack from the old RAH line, either. The original version of Snake-Eyes V. 2 w/ Timber came with a black backpack, which had a built-in holder for his sword (which was a scimitar!) The new 25th Anniversary version has no backpack, and the only way for him to carry his sword (now a katana) is to just loosely stick it in-between his bandolier and body.

But apparently he no longer needs a backpack, because he can make do with the large FANNY PACK he wears instead!
    Last edited by Jack T. Chance; 07-16-2007 at 06:55 AM.

I'm going to look for them around the Orlando area tomorrow; any body from there seen them yet?

This thread has pretty much out lived its purpose as these are now hitting a wide variety of stores around the country. Please continue to post your regional finds in the regional and sightings category.
    My eBay store with an over 12,000 feedback rating
    WANTED carded 1982-88 Joes for my collection

You can’t stop the signal