Who is going to find the 25th Anniv Figs 1st? - Page 3

yojoe.com

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Call me crazy, but I betting that we won't be seeing them first in our little patch of the South Pacific ... but go on, prove me wrong, please ...
    "One of these days we'll end up paying the price."

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by XtremeWRATH360
    I got Walmart,Target,KB,TRU, and K Mart in my cell phone now and am checking daily. I hope Walmart gets them since i work there and am checking toy pallets everyday.
    I lifted ( borrowed ) these upc codes from another posting.
    65356928936 Blade Destro
    65356928932 Snow Job
    65356928934 Flash
    65356928935 Snake Eyes Black
    65356928931 Crimson Guard
    65356929251 Armor CC
    65356929253 Torpedo
    65356929254 Major Bludd
    65356929252 Rock N Roll
    65356929255 Wild Bill

now these are 11 numbers standard bar code so if anyone out there works at these places they should be able to put these numbers in the scanner or computer and find out all kinds of info once they find the SKU

from how many on hand ,and on order, to eta dates ,to price, to what planogram it was going to go in ,and how many labels ( facings are needed)

I know i used to do it all the time when i worked in retail i knew exactly how many episode one phantom menace figs we were getting and when xbox and ps2 and ps3 came out i knew those quantities prices etc as well

now these numbers are for a later wave but im sure the first waves will have similar numbers

of course some of that info will be confidential but you can at least tell us that you know whats up. Whet our appetites so to speak

good luck and good hunting!

Quote Originally Posted by skinny
    I lifted ( borrowed ) these upc codes from another posting.
    65356928936 Blade Destro
    65356928932 Snow Job
    65356928934 Flash
    65356928935 Snake Eyes Black
    65356928931 Crimson Guard
    65356929251 Armor CC
    65356929253 Torpedo
    65356929254 Major Bludd
    65356929252 Rock N Roll
    65356929255 Wild Bill

now these are 11 numbers standard bar code so if anyone out there works at these places they should be able to put these numbers in the scanner or computer and find out all kinds of info once they find the SKU

from how many on hand ,and on order, to eta dates ,to price, to what planogram it was going to go in ,and how many labels ( facings are needed)

I know i used to do it all the time when i worked in retail i knew exactly how many episode one phantom menace figs we were getting and when xbox and ps2 and ps3 came out i knew those quantities prices etc as well

now these numbers are for a later wave but im sure the first waves will have similar numbers

of course some of that info will be confidential but you can at least tell us that you know whats up. Whet our appetites so to speak

good luck and good hunting!
    I will print those numbers out tomorrow and try my luck with them and update you guys if i find anything out.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I also collect 'Star Wars' (Also from Hasbro) and the distribution of the new stuff has been terrible this year.

I'm just going to have to cast a wider net when the 'ARAH' stuff starts to hit.
    "Yo Joe!"

my two cents

I am headed in tomorrow but doubt I find anything. We never even have gotten all the figs from the Sigma Six 8 inch in fact there are no joes intown except at k-mart where everything is way more expensive. Our wal-mart though won't put out new product on "smaller" run items like sigma six till all have been sold out of the prvious box. I sure hope I see some. Although I did see some early 2000's figures at our Ace still sitting on the shelf. Crazy huh. I'll let y'all know

ttfndude

Alright here's what i have for an update, i checked the UPCs given to me on that list and those were in the system for Walmart at a retail price of 4.88 each. I tried different numbers to see if i could find the G.I./Cobra 5 pack and singles, but had no such luck. If anyone happens to find the UPCs for the Joes i can access them on the computer and hopefully be able to order them.

So Walmarts getting them(some may not) and retail is 4.88 for the singles.

so far at target nothing. they're still listed as $7.99, and still not attached to a planogram. that tells me they're not expected for a while. i don't know if a revision actually has to be tied for it to come up in the system or if it will appear before its tied like any other planogram, but the complete lack of info doesn't look promising. i'm still flabbergasted that walmarts selling for almost half of what target is. anyone have a price at tru or any of the other retailers?

Quote Originally Posted by nemesis
    Call me crazy, but I betting that we won't be seeing them first in our little patch of the South Pacific ... but go on, prove me wrong, please ...
    I had to know if we were getting them so I rang Hasbro NZ yesterday .
    They will not be bringing them in unfortunately
    " That american ninja ! He fights like a tiger !!"

I know who will be last

HasbroToyShop.com.....
    Gi joe helped me to learn to swim! And knowing was half the battle!
    Skystriker's to Trade list http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.p...414#post287414
    Skystriker's Wants list http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.p...413#post287413
    Skystriker's Body Parts wants /trade http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.php?t=64536
    Here's some pics of my stuff http://www.flickr.com/photos/11325406@N03/

me again

nothing here nada not even sigma sixes just a big empty hole

ttfndude