Who is going to find the 25th Anniv Figs 1st? - Page 5

yojoe.com

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RedClaw
    5-pack UPC 53569 26757
    That's to short so im gonna assume there's a 6 infront like the others, anyway im off to work and hopefully i can manager to order some Joes. Wish me luck and thanks for the UPCs everyone.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Resigned in Protest
    Quote Originally Posted by XtremeWRATH360
    That's to short so im gonna assume there's a 6 infront like the others, anyway im off to work and hopefully i can manager to order some Joes. Wish me luck and thanks for the UPCs everyone.
    You're right, didn't see the othe two numbers: 6 53569 26757 7

So, can we definitely confirm prices at major retailers? I am really skeptical that Wal-Mart is going to be having these for only $4.88, whereas Target will have them for $7.99. (Or was it $6.99?) Although we have 5 different Wal-Mart stores in my area, their distribution is a joke and it takes FOREVER for them to put things on the shelves.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Axelay
    So, can we definitely confirm prices at major retailers? I am really skeptical that Wal-Mart is going to be having these for only $4.88, whereas Target will have them for $7.99. (Or was it $6.99?) Although we have 5 different Wal-Mart stores in my area, their distribution is a joke and it takes FOREVER for them to put things on the shelves.
    There are pictures floating around on another forum of the Wal-mart price stickers, they all say $4.88 Some of them are the large "rollback" notes they put on the shelves, so who knows if this will be their permanent price. Others have said they found prices in Target computers for $6.99 but nothing as definate as the pics of wally's price stickers

Ok so i put the UPCs in the system and guess what.........NON REPLENISHABLE. Which basically means i can't order them and we may not get them, im now about to pre order them online, but im seriously aggrivated now. Oh and the price for the 5 pack if memory serves me right was 24.98.

Quote Originally Posted by Shogi
    Who wants to bet someone on the West coast will find them first? I've been checking Targets for the past week already
    MAN-I JUST got back from there on Wednesday after visiting two TRU's and a couple of Wal Marts and TARGETs and nothing
    WANTED: Two (2) clear visors

Yeah I've been waiting for these figures since Feb...I think I've waited long enough. It's June now...give them to me already!

Still nothing in the Chicago suburbs

Resigned in Protest
    Don't expect theses out for a minimum of two more weeks. You're just driving yourselves crazy.

The two people I know that were over in Taiwan and the Phillipines came up with nothing on the 25th Annniversary figures. They hit market after market and came up empty. They only located Takara Transformers. The vendors weren't carrying/displaying any American military related toys because of the unpopularity of the Iraq/Afgan conflicts. I guess that makes sense. Now I get to wait like everybody else for my 25th figures. I'll blame the President on this one.

G.I. Joe is the codename for America's daring, highly trained, special mission force. It's purpose, to elect a President who is more popular, so that American toys are more prevelant in foreign countries when people are shopping for them. Cobra has no longer been deemed a threat compared to the current administration.

I'm VERY, VERY kidding about the politcal stuff. I'm disappointed that they didn't locate toys that should be easy to find.