Who is going to find the 25th Anniv Figs 1st? - Page 7

yojoe.com

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    checked around at work (target) and found out that there's still not a revision in the system for the 25th stuff and they're not tied to any pog. i would say we're still at least a week away from receiving them, but once they start coming in, they're probably not going to go straight to the salesfloor. so track down those dpci's again and start checking the scanners.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

the hunt is on release the hounds!

guess i need to go shopping tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by ridetofight
    checked around at work (target) and found out that there's still not a revision in the system for the 25th stuff and they're not tied to any pog. i would say we're still at least a week away from receiving them, but once they start coming in, they're probably not going to go straight to the salesfloor. so track down those dpci's again and start checking the scanners.
    Is there a way to check the dpci's without asking one of the floor employees? I nearly got my head bit off once and have been a bit wary since then

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I suppose I may as well ask right now... anyone NOT army building the Cobra Trooper and wants to sell him to me? I'll pay $7/ea.

Quote Originally Posted by Shogi
    Is there a way to check the dpci's without asking one of the floor employees? I nearly got my head bit off once and have been a bit wary since then
    Well if someone came to me with the stores number ( sku) and not a upc first i would be wondering how in the world they got that number but i would still have looked it up.

Unless you get the head of the toy dept. they probably have no clue what you are talking about. Even the people who set and reset those aisles dont really know what is coming in until it shows up.

My suggestion would be to go to the service desk and if they give you guff politely ask for a manager or supervisor. They may be more knowledgable and be able to help you out.

they have the computers up front to look up item numbers etc ( at least where i worked they did)

Target has a pretty strict policy on "collectible toys" they can't go to the back to look for certain items from an assortment especially action figures or hot wheels in order to be fair. So anytime you ask them they will more than likely give you the standard" everything we have is out on the floor" answer or "the computer automatically fills every day what we need" which is true to an extent.

Anyway im sure these will be showing up soon enough but it is still fun to hunt them down.

Just for the record I know people at Target and Walmart and TRU and it makes it easier to ask, I still get the same answer but at least they are nicer when they say no.
    Last edited by skinny; 06-29-2007 at 08:59 PM.

That's why it's nice to work overnight at Target... I just watch the truck unload and open up anything I want to buy. Hahahah!

Still no sign of them, though... getting a TON of Transformers...

I plan on building a Cobra trooper army myself too. And Walmarts been getting a boatload of Transformer toys too, i guess they're doing one more big push before the movie comes out. I did however talk to our Hasbro vendor who said she would check her list for July releases when she gets it the first week of July and let me know which Walmarts will get it and which won't.

at target, most stores now have price scanners that also show if the item is located in the back. you can manually key in the dpci. target has been pretty strict about the "collector policy" in the past few years, but i can't remember the last time i saw it posted in the aisle. i understand how the service could get out of hand, but at the end of the day i want to keep all guests happy and make sales.

Quote Originally Posted by ridetofight
    at target, most stores now have price scanners that also show if the item is located in the back. you can manually key in the dpci. target has been pretty strict about the "collector policy" in the past few years, but i can't remember the last time i saw it posted in the aisle. i understand how the service could get out of hand, but at the end of the day i want to keep all guests happy and make sales.
    I wish more Targets around Seattle had those new scanners. Less than 1/4 of them here do.
    My eBay store with an over 12,000 feedback rating
    WANTED carded 1982-88 Joes for my collection

You can’t stop the signal

Well I'll be the first to admit, I was wrong in my assumption that the single packs wouldn't show up till fall

Looks like Colorado is first for retail 25th figures:
    http://www.joesightings.com/forums/i...showtopic=5677