Who is going to find the 25th Anniv Figs 1st? - Page 8

yojoe.com

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shogi
    Well I'll be the first to admit, I was wrong in my assumption that the single packs wouldn't show up till fall

Looks like Colorado is first for retail 25th figures:
    http://www.joesightings.com/forums/i...showtopic=5677
    oh for the love of poop. when will they get here??? :P i'm starting to run out of paycheck for crap's sake.

oh, it sounds like that guy only got the single packs though? I thought the box set would be out first. funky. I also have to remember to look for the snake-eyes variant

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Deadman2099
    oh for the love of poop. when will they get here??? :P i'm starting to run out of paycheck for crap's sake.

oh, it sounds like that guy only got the single packs though? I thought the box set would be out first. funky. I also have to remember to look for the snake-eyes variant

I've run out of paycheck funds twice over waiting for these

I wonder if they're still looking for internal organs on ebay :P

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

The same guy that found the single packs, now says he found the 5-packs as well.

That guy has single pack pics up now .
    Man , they look awesome !
    They look better and the colours look better than all the previous pics Ive seen !

Woow , they look amazing , cant wait to get them !!!
    " That american ninja ! He fights like a tiger !!"

MasterCollector has posted that the sets have begun shipping from the warehouses as of June 25th. Should be anytime now...
    WANTED: Two (2) clear visors

The anticipation is killing me..

Quote Originally Posted by Blackstarninja

That guy has single pack pics up now .
    Man , they look awesome !
    They look better and the colours look better than all the previous pics Ive seen !

Woow , they look amazing , cant wait to get them !!!
    That guy is me. I tried to register as Mongoose here, but someone either beat me to it or I registered a long time ago and don't remember!! I can't stress enough that if you want these, go pallet shopping at Wal-Marts late at night! That's how I found both the single packs and the 5-packs. I'm not sure if they're being put out on the floor yet, so alot of Wal-Marts probably just send them back to the stockroom because they don't have shelf space yet.

As I stated on other boards, the case for the 5 pack says something like: "3.75 Anniversary Drivers Assortment." Kind of odd, but those be the 5-packs.

I'll just call you Mongoose. So you mentioned you found a SE with grey wolf and a SE with black wolf. Was there one of each in the case? I'm just curious if the Timbers will be 50/50 or what ratio they will be. I think I read somewhere a while back there was a third version too that was brown or something.
    "Get a life will you people! I mean look at you, look at the way you're dressed. You there, you must be almost 30, have you ever kissed a girl?" - William Shatner

If I remember correctly, the case breakdown was:

Flint x1
    Cobra Commander x1
    Cobra Office x1
    Storm Shadow x2
    Snake Eyes Grey Timber x2
    Snake Eyes Black Timber x1

I heard there was supposed to be a third Timber variant as well. If if does exist, I didn't see it yet!