Who is going to find the 25th Anniv Figs 1st?

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast

Who is going to find the 25th Anniv Figs 1st?

It's June! Who is going to be the lucky one to find the 25th anniversary figures on the shelf first!?! I live in a terrible place for new stuff, but I will be visiting Target a few times each week looking for them. Happy Hunting! Feel free to put posts of your search and eventual triumphs here!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

haha calling right now to see if they have any news. I was at my local Toys R Us on Monday and there was no sign.

Historically, which store usually stocks them first? WallMart, Target, TRU?????
    Looking for Arctic Commando Snow Serpent, Starduster version A, and 82/83 trooper rifles.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Average Joe
    Historically, which store usually stocks them first? WallMart, Target, TRU?????
    It seems to me that Target often is the first place I find things. I could be wrong though.

Well after talking to 3 toys r us stores. It seems like they are in the dark. Noboby was able to tell me when they would arrive.

Who knows. I know that I will probably have to ebay or order online some of them, but I am excited about hunting in the stores again!

Of the three states that I have searched fo Joes in, it seems that Target has them first in GA, TRU has them first in SC, and Wal-Mart has them first in VA. Sooooooooooooo, who knows?
    Sam
    Read my blog, or I will replace all your Argen 7 figs with Crystal Balls!

Who wants to bet someone on the West coast will find them first? I've been checking Targets for the past week already

No bets here, but you are probably right. No love for the Midwest!

checked TRU and Target today. No luck.
    Looking for Arctic Commando Snow Serpent, Starduster version A, and 82/83 trooper rifles.