Who is going to find the 25th Anniv Figs 1st? - Page 10

yojoe.com

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
    I have had employees ask me why I asked them and I've had employees jump on my case for looking through a box that was already open sitting in the aisle it was supposed to be stocked on. It all comes down to who you wind up with......heck, one employee was opening boxes like mad looking for figures for me, I had to stop him cuz I already knew the wave I was looking for wasn't there

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Shogi
    I've had employees jump on my case for looking through a box that was already open sitting in the aisle it was supposed to be stocked on.
    I have been totally yelled at for that as well
    My eBay store with an over 12,000 feedback rating
    WANTED carded 1982-88 Joes for my collection

You can’t stop the signal

Quote Originally Posted by themoney75
    my wal mart has the pegs up with the 4.88 sticker but nothing yet.
    What part of the country are you in...I haven't seen any signs here (Central Indiana).

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

You know right about now Im really wishing I had pre ordered these figs from an online shop. The wait is killing me and nobody working at Walmart, Toys R Us or Kmart have any idea when they are supposed to arrive. All I see is the transboreme stuff.

I called around to Walmart's and Target's in Oregon and no luck. Most people I got a hold of had heard of the 25th line but had no idea when they were supposed to arrive.

I was able to get a hold of a manager at Target and she hadn't recieved an email for the floor spacing of the line so she expects at least a week or two out.
    "Oregon Outpost 788" is always looking for new members. Focused on collectors in the Northwest but all are certainly welcome. Check us out on Facebook.

I just got my 25th Annivesary sets from BBTS in the mail today! The boxes are a little roughed up, but they are still friggin' awesome!

I took just a couple of pics of some of them and have them over HERE. If you've got an account at the Allspark, log in to see 'em, otherwise you can click on the link.

Still haven't seen anything in stores though.
    Last edited by Dakemesh; 07-03-2007 at 05:50 PM.

Does anyone know if ToyWhiz is shipping these yet? They have the best price I can find for preorder, but it just says shipping in July with no indication of when they will be shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay West
    What part of the country are you in...I haven't seen any signs here (Central Indiana).
    hello
    central illinois/southern illinois 10 mins outside st louis.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebat
    Does anyone know if ToyWhiz is shipping these yet? They have the best price I can find for preorder, but it just says shipping in July with no indication of when they will be shipping.
    I would like to know that too, since that's where i pre ordered.

Well, I went ahead and ordered and they chaged me for them right away. They said they won't charge you for a preorder until they have them in stock, so let's hope that's a sign that they're going to ship them out right away!