Hasbro Toy Shop GI Joe CLEARANCE - Page 21

yojoe.com

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223 LastLast
    I ordered 6 20 07
    received today:
    Long range (always wanted one to open)
    Spirit (for his crossbow for a custom maybe)
    Zarana Zartan CC 3 pack ( for zarana)
    Night Humvee knew I waited to get that for a reason

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I got the remainder of my stuff yesterday except MedAlert who shipped two days later (I ordered one of each 3 3/4" item). Still not sure if I got charged the right amount, will need to check and see.

Got my stuff yesterday. They forgot my BATS though. Wonder why they're having such a hard time sending those guys out? The customer service lady told me that she'd ship it out ASAP. I've never had any problems with Hasbro customer service. They're always very friendly and helpful.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by IlliniJoe
    I ordered june 19th, they shipped June 22nd. I got one box june 29th with about 1/3 my order. The invoice said the rest would be shipped in other boxes. How do you know how many boxes you are supposed to get?
    Depends on the size and shape of what you ordered. I received two half-empty 22x17x15 boxes (which is probably the largest box they have) simply because all of the items couldn't fit into one.

I'm pretty sure it had to do with the RHINO and ROCC not being able to fit into the same box with everything else in my order
    My G.I. Joe Store
    $1.99 or less bargains! (with low prices in ALL categories)
    --» Wanted

Got everything in my order except Comic Pack #74. They told me that they would ship it out as soon as they got more in. Something tells me that I may be waiting a while.

I got all my stuff in this week - good time, all together. For customising and to open and keep one sealed, I got:
    3 Spirits
    3 Scrap Irons
    3 Mutts
    1 each of three comic packs (2 of the CC/Zartan/Zarana pack)
    1 8-pack set (w Snow Serpents)
    Thrilled!

Waiting on my second order (HISSes and I broke down and grabbed a couple medi-vipers).

I gotta say I'm very disappointed in their packing. A couple air pillows on top of the merchandise does no good (as demonstated by my banged up HISSes, ROCCs, and Hummers). If they were an ebay seller I'd try to get my shipping fees back.

Does anybody have snow serpents to trade even for Range vipers or a HISS? I'd like 2-4 SS, and have that many RVs or a HISS.
    IRON GRENADIERS wanted: figures, accessories, vehicles, parts, filecards, blueprints.

I missed out on the BAT 6-packs. Anyone want to sell me 2 at cost?

hey

My packaging was perfect on each box I have gotten so far. I have gotten four out of seven. Does anyone else think its odd that they have put back up pictures of some of the out of stock items?

ttfndude

Quote Originally Posted by ttfndude
    My packaging was perfect on each box I have gotten so far. I have gotten four out of seven. Does anyone else think its odd that they have put back up pictures of some of the out of stock items?

ttfndude

Not really. It could be a marketing gimmick. When people see that other items have sold out they might be inclined to order quickly, thinking the items still in stock may sell out soon. Or they found an extra 100 cases of each in the Hasbro warehouse.