Hasbro Toy Shop GI Joe CLEARANCE - Page 7

yojoe.com

Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    I wish i knew about this sale back in 97, not that it matters since i was 13 then, but im now jealous.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

The vehicles were the Brazilian made ones which are what are considered the mail Order variants these days. I didn't care... I had tons of stuff. I only spent about $120 on that back then, as I didn't have the money rolling in, since I'd just started at AOL a few weeks before. Had it been in 98, I could have done the $500 that dryhawk did.

Those Firebats go for $50 these days. I've still got some too :-)

John M.
    Apparently one of the longest standing members of Yojoe.com is now a troll. OK then... This troll is going to find a bridge somewhere and play Warhammer.

Awesome! I just ordered a bunch of stuff myself, and probably shouldn't have. It's just too good to pass up. I've been meaning to pick up the comic packs they had, and at that price it's too good to be true.

I ordered one of every vehicle in the 3 3/4 line. Hope they are as cool as they look.

I hope they have some left this coming payday so I can get some duplicates to keep in the package too.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I hope they restock soon and get more product in, but the second part is pretty much wishful thinking that won't happn.

i just dropped 80 bucks on all the vehicles (humvee, rhino, rocc), a couple single figs, and 1 of each comic pack they had. also got 2.5 hiss and mechs,

if there still running this next week i plan to get the 2.5 line. at 3 bucks each you cant beat it. unless they sell out
    Last edited by bluebikerboy1; 06-20-2007 at 08:46 PM.

Willard Ohio, home of Seattle Seahawks QB Charlie Frye
    Dropped $25 (light spender, I know LOL) on 1 of each comic pack they had. Only 3 more to go (DDP, Oktobber Guard w/Dragunsky, and Lady Jaye) and I'll have the complete comic pack run!

Quote Originally Posted by danyanda
    I have been looking at some of the stuff I have and thinking things like:

"Should I open the Footloose, or keep him MOC? I have all of the DTC MOC but I really like his gear."

ACK! Thanks for reminding me that I wanted his gear & at original price it wasn't worth it. However now Footloose is out of stock.

Quote Originally Posted by John Missal
    The vehicles were the Brazilian made ones which are what are considered the mail Order variants these days. I didn't care... I had tons of stuff. I only spent about $120 on that back then, as I didn't have the money rolling in, since I'd just started at AOL a few weeks before. Had it been in 98, I could have done the $500 that dryhawk did.

Those Firebats go for $50 these days. I've still got some too :-)

John M.
    Man that sounds AWESOME! I wish I collected back in 97, I had just turned 21 that year and unfortunatley was more in to drinking & gambling instead of collecting GI Joes like I should have

If you feel the need to get rid of any of those Firebats, just let me know
    http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZblayloxzuess3-16

"HOW RARE IT IS"
    "SEE IT'S BADGES"

Quote Originally Posted by Goldbug
    ACK! Thanks for reminding me that I wanted his gear & at original price it wasn't worth it. However now Footloose is out of stock.
    Looks like Footloose is back in stock

I feel like I robbed Hasbro and it feels good!