Hasbro Toy Shop GI Joe CLEARANCE - Page 23

yojoe.com

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223
    Secret Military Installation near the Pacific Ocean

Cool calcs on reselling the RHINOs on ebay

Quote Originally Posted by John Missal
    Someone should snatch up those RHINOs. They're going for $20 on ebay still even though there is a glut of them.

John M>
    hmmm ... i did some quick calcs.

assuming you bought 10 RHINOs ... incl shipping it would be approx. $122.14 ($79.90 and $42.24 for shipping) so a RHINO to your door would be approx. $12.22 plus tax. Let's make it $13.50 with tax all in. Ebay fees will run you approx. $3 to 4. Paypal fees would be another $1-2. So ... if you sell it for $20, you net ... ($13.50)+0.50 (3+4)+0.50(1+2) ... $1.50. $20 less 13.50 less 3.50 in ebay fees less $1.50 in paypal fees.

Let's try 100 RHINOS ... your total cost would be approx. $1,180.39 ($799.00 and $381.39 for shipping) so approx. $11.80 per RHINO excluding tax. Let's make it $13.00 with tax all in. You'd only be making approx. $2.00 per RHINO that you sell on ebay assuming the seller paid with paypal. $20 less 13.00 less $3.50 less $1.50.

Well ... basically, its not really that worth it to do. My ebay fee estimate could be a little high ... same with my paypal fee estimate ... but i don't see you netting more than $5 per RHINO.

heh ... i'm just bored at work ... ok ... back to "increasing my joe fund" ... ciao.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

[quote=blackthunder]hmmm ... i did some quick calcs.
    Let's try 100 RHINOS ... your total cost would be approx. $1,180.39 ($799.00 and $381.39 for shipping) so approx. $11.80 per RHINO excluding tax. Let's make it $13.00 with tax all in. You'd only be making approx. $2.00 per RHINO that you sell on ebay assuming the seller paid with paypal. $20 less 13.00 less $3.50 less $1.50.

Remember you could only order 10 items at a time.
    jetski333

Wanted : 25th anniv AWE STRIKER MIB w/ Crankcase

hats off to hasbro customer service.
    a week or so after i get my order. i notice my humvee is missing. i call, they replace it, i recieve it a few days or so later. im putting the stuff away yesterday and realize i never got my rhino. i dont expect anything cause its at least a week and a half. told them what happened appologized for the delayed call and they said its ok, it happens and they will send another out to replace it. that to me is customer service. kudos to them. im debating another order as i type this (have done 3 now since the clearance sale started, all over 50 bucks).
    now i hope i get it lol.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

bought

I just bought 2 Firebats, and buckled and bought 2 more Hisses, I really like this vehicle alot, hopefully I can control myself afer this.

my two cents

We'll I ordered 3 times too, all over well alot. They didn't send my Bat pack in one and no Spirit on another. I don't think I will be getting a new Spirit.

ttfndude

Quote Originally Posted by ttfndude
    We'll I ordered 3 times too, all over well alot. They didn't send my Bat pack in one and no Spirit on another. I don't think I will be getting a new Spirit.

ttfndude
    There was a Sigma 6 Spirit. I do believe we could get a 25th Ann. Spirit.

my order arrived

my order arrived all of it and man im happy thx for the heads up guys do any body no whats left on the hiss and humvee?
    flint rules oh i do to always looking for cobra urban nullifiers or flak viper and wave 7 vipers cobra!!!!

Here's what's left

As of this posting time...

Dreadnoks pack #75 260

Pack #9 C.C. 325

Medi-Viper 670

Salvo 160

RHINO 785

3-pack, Flint T-Rat 12

Looks Salvo and the Flint 3 pack are the next to sell out. Get them now if you want them. The Medi has slowed a lot but the Rhino's though there are a lot there they have kept a steady selling pace. Hope this helps y'all out

ttfndude