Hasbro Toy Shop GI Joe CLEARANCE

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hasbro Toy Shop GI Joe CLEARANCE

I don't know if this is the correct area for this thread, if not, feel free to move this. But it is pretty big news.

Hasbro Toy Shop is having a HUGE Clearance sale! Figures are $1.49, Hiss Tanks $.5.99, ROCC $9.99 & TONS MORE!!!

Have yourself a looksie

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/SearchR...CDT=1182230469

Seems kind of silly to have 1 ridiculous sale since the last one they ran 16 months ago, they would have been better off having some smaller sales every other month or something... None the less, thier loss is our GAIN
    Last edited by Blayloxzuess; 06-19-2007 at 12:25 AM.
    http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZblayloxzuess3-16

"HOW RARE IT IS"
    "SEE IT'S BADGES"

Awesome. Just ordered me one more of those sweet nightforce hummers for $12 bucks shipped!

Quote Originally Posted by Blayloxzuess
    I don't know if this is the correct area for this thread, if not, feel free to move this. But it is pretty big news.

Hasbro Toy Shop is having a HUGE Clearance sale! Figures are $1.49, Hiss Tanks $.5.99, ROCC $9.99 & TONS MORE!!!

Have yourself a looksie

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/SearchR...CDT=1182230469

Seems kind of silly to have 1 ridiculous sale since the last one they ran 16 months ago, they would have been better off having some smaller sales every other month or something... None the less, thier loss is our GAIN
    Wow I just was there earlier.
    Oh I know what they are doing. They are making room for the 25th Anniversary stuff!

4. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Well, I just picked up 4 single figures for customs, four comic packs for customs (unfortunately no DDP Comic packs) and another Night Ops Humvee for $34 shipped.
    She said,
    "Don't you miss the mornings?
    Don't you miss those days?
    Don't you miss me, Baby?
    'Cause I'm fading away."
    -Adam Duritz

I just picked up

3 Comic packs
    2 R.O.C.C. Vehicles
    &
    1 R.H.I.N.O Vehicle

all for only $57.00 shipped!!!!!!!
    I like pie..

I got a comic pack and several figures for $16 shipped!

Also for those spending $50 or more dont forget to use the SPTIER07 promo code. You get $10 off of a $50 order or $20 off a $100 order or $50 off a $250 order. I just spent $80 myself on 50 figures and a Rhino and the promo code works with the clearanced stuff.

Thanks for the heads up. I went ahead and ordered every 3 3/4" item they had because it was all stuff I don't have yet. Ended up being under $90. Not a bad deal considering the ROCC used to be about half that by itself. In the past it has burned me to wait and get stuff, but for once it has paid off. If my wife doesn't murder me, that is.

I bought:
    4 figures
    1 BAT 6-pack
    1 comic pack
    1 HISS

All for 30.00 shipped!
    (\_/)
    (o.o)
    (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature and help him on his way of world domination.

This is insane, I just ordered 28 comic packs for $108.00, shipped.
    Looking for Starcom stuff, will buy or trade for