Hasbro Toy Shop GI Joe CLEARANCE - Page 3

yojoe.com

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Blayloxzuess
    Crap! I didn't know about any promo codes!

I placed about 6 orders last night without the promo code, how can I cancel my order & re-order them??? I would save over $150 if I use that code!
    Nevermind, I just called up there & got it all taken care of, saved $170 with that phone call, thanks for the info on the promo code!!!
    http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZblayloxzuess3-16

"HOW RARE IT IS"
    "SEE IT'S BADGES"

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Blayloxzuess
    Crap! I didn't know about any promo codes!

I placed about 6 orders last night without the promo code, how can I cancel my order & re-order them??? I would save over $150 if I use that code!

I'm in the same boat. I emailed Customer Service and asked them about it. I'll let you know what they say. I am hoping they can apply the code to my order without having to do it over again.

Quote Originally Posted by never2old4joes76
    I'm in the same boat. I emailed Customer Service and asked them about it. I'll let you know what they say. I am hoping they can apply the code to my order without having to do it over again.
    call up the 800 number and talk to them, e-mailing them doesn't get the same response. The number is 1-800-408-0052. I talked to Chuck, he was very helpful, but told me that they were making an exception for me. Hope that helps

"HOW RARE IT IS"
    "SEE IT'S BADGES"

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Couldn't pass up those deals. Bought all 4 vehicles when I usually don't. Probably would have cost me the same just to get the figures that come with each vehicle

So I spent $93.51 w/ shipping, but due to the sale saved $222!
    Last edited by Patrick A. Riley; 06-19-2007 at 12:15 PM.
    My G.I. Joe Store
    $1.99 or less bargains! (with low prices in ALL categories)
    --» Wanted

Hey, Gang! Has anyone ever seen the Steel Brigade vs. Plague Troopers, Viper Lockdown or Viper Pit 6-Packs on hasbrotoyshop.com?

Also, what about the Devil's Due 3-Pack and the CLASSIFIED/Tommy/Lonzo 3-Pack? These are all supposed to be DTC figures and I've seen them at some other on-line sites, but never on hasbro's site.

I'd love to get some Viper Pit 6-Packs for $7.99!

Quote Originally Posted by quintonarledge
    Hey, Gang! Has anyone ever seen the Steel Brigade vs. Plague Troopers, Viper Lockdown or Viper Pit 6-Packs on hasbrotoyshop.com?

Also, what about the Devil's Due 3-Pack and the CLASSIFIED/Tommy/Lonzo 3-Pack? These are all supposed to be DTC figures and I've seen them at some other on-line sites, but never on hasbro's site.

I'd love to get some Viper Pit 6-Packs for $7.99!
    they used to have the comic packs on the site, must have sold those out. As for the other 6 packs, they have never been on that site.

"HOW RARE IT IS"
    "SEE IT'S BADGES"

Thumbs up Awesome!

I just got 2 Hiss Tanks, another night ops Humvee and a RHINO! Great stuff!

This is insane, I just ordered 28 comic packs for $108.00, shipped.
    Looking for Starcom stuff, will buy or trade for

Quote Originally Posted by publicenemy
    This is insane, I just ordered 28 comic packs for $108.00, shipped.
    I just got 34 comic packs for $106 shipped, did you not use the promo code? You can save your self additional cash on top of the 75% off.

"HOW RARE IT IS"
    "SEE IT'S BADGES"

Anyone else not get an Order Confirmation e-mail? Sometimes my ISP is slow with certain e-mails, but it could be that HTS was backed up
    My G.I. Joe Store
    $1.99 or less bargains! (with low prices in ALL categories)
    --» Wanted