Blade Destro = Iron Grenadier Destro

yojoe.com

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thumbs up Blade Destro = Iron Grenadier Destro

This is excellent! This is one of my favorite figures of all time!
    Looking for a Convention Jinx MOC (The Black One). If you have one, let me know!

Great news, I cant wait for this figure!
    http://www.joetoonarchive.com/ - Great screenshot archive ;)

4. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I can't wait to see this figure.
    IRON GRENADIERS wanted: figures, accessories, vehicles, parts, filecards, blueprints.

I wish Hasbro was faster at posting Images for G.I. Joe I can't wait to see this figure!

Alright 4 Destro variants. i know i bet they could do tiger force, night force steel brigade, slaughters marauders, flint variants that would be the best!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that the Iron Grenadier Destro is a great choice for a figure, and has a potential to look awesome with the new 25th. Anniversary poseability... but it's way too soon for another Destro (or Snake Eyes.. or Storm Shadow..) in the main line when so many other great characters need to be done. Don;t get me wrong, Destro is one of my favorite characters, and this figure needs to be made, it's just too soon. When you make so many versions of the same characters so soon, you risk affecting the longevity of the line.
    "I am The Mad Bubbler. Breathe in the vapors of my madness!"

Dear Hasbro No More Repaints And Variants Until You Develope A Full Line

OKAY, I have said it before 20 to 25 DIFFERENT characters and 5 to six vehicle drivers that only come with vehicles it isnt more expensive and there is really no excuse. dont you think people would buy more of different characters than setting up a cool "sarcastic" display where your 4 snake eyes variants battle the upcoming 5 Destro variants with his army of variant cobra soldiers with different colored belts and masks?

Quote Originally Posted by SHIPWRECK"N"POLLY
    OKAY, I have said it before 20 to 25 DIFFERENT characters and 5 to six vehicle drivers that only come with vehicles it isnt more expensive and there is really no excuse. dont you think people would buy more of different characters than setting up a cool "sarcastic" display where your 4 snake eyes variants battle the upcoming 5 Destro variants with his army of variant cobra soldiers with different colored belts and masks?
    I have to disagree on this one (which I don't disagree very often). I really like the first version of this figure (and most of the members on here know I use this figure as my leader of Cobra, I use CC as more of a figurehead) When I heard they were making exclusives for this figure, I got really excited. Now I can get a couple of these too and hopefully one set of the exclusives.
    Looking for a Convention Jinx MOC (The Black One). If you have one, let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by SHIPWRECK"N"POLLY

I'd just like to point out that there are currently around 30 different characters planned for this series (That's counting the Cobra Officer, Trooper and Stinger driver as 3 different characters, also counting Snake Eyes, Storm Shadow, Destro and CC only once)

Also, Hasbro has said that they'd like to do vehicles and if the figures sell well, they should be able to release vehicles

So....what's your complaints again?