Convention Set: Pictures - Page 16

yojoe.com

Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Skystriker
    A cobra blue mauler (hence the reason for TANKs for the memories ) and a Snow camo VAMP
    Are you guessing or do you have a link with this information?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

His message subject line is "my guess".
    My eBay store with an over 12,000 feedback rating
    WANTED carded 1982-88 Joes for my collection

You can’t stop the signal

Quote Originally Posted by dockingbay97
    His message subject line is "my guess".
    Sorry, didn't see it. I am not used to a message subject being part of the post. Thanks for the heads up.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Skystriker
    A cobra blue mauler (hence the reason for TANKs for the memories ) and a Snow camo VAMP
    I think a black Mauler is more likely, looking at the box art and considering that it's a throwback to the old Cobra CAT black (hopefully no red though).

I don't know how much I'd like a snow camo VAMP - it really depends on the colour execution, and the question as to whether it has the original rollbar or not...
    Currently Looking For:
    An unbroken/mint; '83 HQ "base" (the big main part), 1 MG and 2 cameras; Brazil Gatilho.

I personally think those figures sux except for the Female Cobras.

Either color would be cool but I prefer the black!

I was just looking through the set again and I really like it. The Nightstalkers are awesome. Really wish Hasbro would have come up with this design so we could have all bought them for retail prices. I like Clutch and Rock and Roll. They are nice updates. Grunt and Doc I really like. Nice use of overused molds. Now Zap is OK. If he were offered at retail, I'd probably skip him. Lt. Moore is the only figure so far that I really don't like. I am not a fan of the head sculpt at all. I understand that he is wearing Shock Viper armor, but it doesn't look right with the helmet. Just my 2 cents

Flash is up. Not bad. I like the accessories...best figure of the set IMO.
    Looking for Arctic Commando Snow Serpent, Starduster version A, and 82/83 trooper rifles.

Quote Originally Posted by Average Joe
    Flash is up. Not bad. I like the accessories...best figure of the set IMO.
    I like this figure as well, great addition!
    Looking for a Convention Jinx MOC (The Black One). If you have one, let me know!

Thumbs up flash

flash looks GREAT must be the best figure of the set

at least he hasnt got spring loaded weapons..and over sized weapons HE has good accessories
    i do like the back pack...
    HAIL SERPENTOR SUPREME LEADER OF COBRA.

rob uk