Convention Set: Pictures - Page 21

yojoe.com

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021
    Quote Originally Posted by The Real Destro
    Hate to bring an old thread back to life. But I just found out about the GIJOE Roddy Piper Action Figure. I'm going to the con with a friend of mine just for the figure. That thing is sweet looking. Two of my favorite things in one item. I am so going. Might wear my kilt.
    lol, now Id like to see some pics of that!
    Is there any pics of the fig out there?
    Like others- Im really wanting to see this one.
    "Empty yourself of ego, ambition, attachment and fixed ideas about the way the world is. It is ... as it is.
    Come to terms with this Truth (it is as it is) and life can be faced with tranquility and be neither pessimistic nor optimistic but realistic."

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

...We haven't seen an actual figure pic yet, oddly... But based on the art & what's been said, it's a "new" head-sculpt (heard on another board), & uses the Hannibal Reborn arms/torso with DTC Spirit's legs & likely a cloth "kilt"...

Quote Originally Posted by KolobosRexx
    ...We haven't seen an actual figure pic yet, oddly... But based on the art & what's been said, it's a "new" head-sculpt (heard on another board), & uses the Hannibal Reborn arms/torso with DTC Spirit's legs & likely a cloth "kilt"...
    But it's in a 25th Anniversary packaging. Because of that, I was thinking this was going to be a 25th style molding.
    Looking for Arctic Commando Snow Serpent, Starduster version A, and 82/83 trooper rifles.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by KolobosRexx
    I hope not.
    Id rather see an RAH sculpt.
    Possibly Salvo torso, Big Boas legs.
    I agree that Hannibal`s leather coat may get used.
    I also really hope theyve bought some of Killuminati`s kilts.
    "Empty yourself of ego, ambition, attachment and fixed ideas about the way the world is. It is ... as it is.
    Come to terms with this Truth (it is as it is) and life can be faced with tranquility and be neither pessimistic nor optimistic but realistic."

Yea, I have't found any pics of the figure itself. But I'm wanting a cloth Kilt and Mini Bagpipes to come with it.
    The path of collecting is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil scalpers. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the lost through the valley of aisles. For he is truly his brothers keeper by leaving one on the peg and I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers collection, and you will know I am a true collector when lay my vengeance upon thee.

They have pics of the Rowd Roddy Piper figure posted now! He looks great!

http://www.mastercollector.com/neat/...perpreview.cfm