Convention Set: Pictures - Page 3

yojoe.com

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Willard Ohio, home of Seattle Seahawks QB Charlie Frye
    The figs look great! The only gripe I have about the figs is the guns. They just don't work that great with the figs. That aside, they look awesome!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Am I missing something? Isn't this just the box art?

These aren't photos of the actual figures and no one knows if they'll look like they do on the box

There's nothing to get really excited about, yet
    My G.I. Joe Store
    $1.99 or less bargains! (with low prices in ALL categories)
    --» Wanted

Quote Originally Posted by Shogi
    I agree with ya, I was thinking they'd be blueshirts. Course these could look perfectly fine in Destro's IG army
    good point...well, other than the big Cobra logo on their shirts.
    Looking for Arctic Commando Snow Serpent, Starduster version A, and 82/83 trooper rifles.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick A. Riley

These aren't photos of the actual figures and no one knows if they'll look like they do on the box

click the link then scroll down
    Looking for Arctic Commando Snow Serpent, Starduster version A, and 82/83 trooper rifles.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay West
    I think I need to see the rest of the set before I buy, but man those are cool. I am now trying to come up with justification for spending $20 each on figures. My wife is going to be hard to convince. $300 is so expensive. It is to bad they can't sell these separatly as I could buy a couple at $20 and not really worry about it.

Do we get a figure a day until the whole set is revealed.

Oh yeah have they ever shipped the Copperheads?
    I emailed them yesterday regarding the Copperheads and they said 2 more weeks until they ship.
    Looking for a Convention Jinx MOC (The Black One). If you have one, let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick A. Riley

patrick there are three figs up (well 3 variations of the female cobra
    Looking for a Convention Jinx MOC (The Black One). If you have one, let me know!

I'd be more excited it those chicks were in Cobra blue instead of black.

Judging from the box are, I'm guessing Ice Cream Soldier mold for the male trooper.

Quote Originally Posted by yojoebro82
    I'd be more excited it those chicks were in Cobra blue instead of black.

Judging from the box are, I'm guessing Ice Cream Soldier mold for the male trooper.

Actually I'm tried of the Cobra blue. I like the black and red scheme better because it ties in very well with the v1 Baroness.
    "Anyone can use a weapon. But the ninja IS a weapon." - Storm Shadow

Quote Originally Posted by toy-nutz
    The character is based on the black Cobra trooper. He is going to be called Lt. Clay Moore, due to legal reasons and such with Hasbro. Eitherway I like the idea of doing a nice homage to the toon! Cannot wait to see what headsculpt he will get!

Michael
    Bulletman Big B
    All Hail DOB!!
    This actually brings up a question I have had. What is the relationship with MC and Hasbo. Are these essentially exclusive Joe toys just like any Joe exclusive at retailer? I am curious about the behind scene arrangements. Like say if Target were to get some exclusive 25th sculpt would the relationship be essentially the same as MC's Joe toys?

Forgot where I read this, maybe even here, but there's talk of a troop builder pack with the 6 female troops cast in blue. They would be an MC exclusive after the con perhaps. It would be a good x-mas seller for them.
    "Get a life will you people! I mean look at you, look at the way you're dressed. You there, you must be almost 30, have you ever kissed a girl?" - William Shatner