Convention Set: Pictures - Page 6

yojoe.com

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Just noticed Rock and Roll is up now! I like the look of the camo and I really like the heavy machine gun with tri-pod and ammo case! I think RnR needs a little more color on the jacket, but I still really like it!

Michael
    Bulletman Big B
    All Hail DOB!!
    ALL HAIL DOB!!
    http://www.joelanta.com/dob.html

Quote Originally Posted by DEAD MINT STORMSHADOW
    So based on that, could one assume the chances of Hasbro capitalizing on the female trooper and her spiffy new parts with a repaint at retail are slim?
    I do not know, I know Lanny and Dave have said if this set sells well and there is enough demand they (the Club) could put out a 6 pack of the females in blue. That is one of the main reasons they offered her in the convention set to help gauge intrest in her and possible do a troop builder pack.

Michael
    Bulletman Big B
    All Hail DOB!
    ALL HAIL DOB!!
    http://www.joelanta.com/dob.html

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    Quote Originally Posted by toy-nutz
    I do not know, I know Lanny and Dave have said if this set sells well and there is enough demand they (the Club) could put out a 6 pack of the females in blue. That is one of the main reasons they offered her in the convention set to help gauge intrest in her and possible do a troop builder pack.

Michael
    Bulletman Big B
    All Hail DOB!
    Thanks for all the info! What I find cool about a possible troop builder from MC (besides the obvious) is that they would insure the shade of Cobra blue was correct, or at least palatable.
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

I really hope they do release that female cobra trooper in blue.

I like the convention set. Frankly they are too costly for me to justify. Plus - I'm not a huge fan of the other figures - I would own them gladly, but not at 20 dollars a piece.

BUT - if I could just drop the coin on a nice troop builder set - that would be fantastic.

Lets hope there is enough interest to justify it. Whew... it would make my Christmas.

Over at the mastercollector boards they mentioned there will be other mystery figures this year besides the roddy piper figure who's carded and they have nothing to do with him either ......man could you imagine if Grand Slam is done this year.....or **** a Steeler and a Hiss Driver....and I thought for a moment a cool free vehicle would have been a polar battle bear but its cold weather themed not artic.....have to wait and see.....rock and roll rocks btw

I think its intereting we finally have female cobra soldiers and the set looks good too

Well, I talked to the wife and I am not getting a set. I can't say as I disagree with her $300 is crazy, but if there was a way just to get a few of those troopers, I could probably swing it.

Dare I say it? Rock N Roll rocks! Wasn't expecting to like him, but I do.

I must say, that has to be the nicest RnR figure I've seen.

Well done MC...

Tanner
    Vehicle Parts Need List || Weapons Need List || For Sale Thread
    ==================================================
    I played, ate and slept Joe as a kid and yet as an adult I still can't get enough of it! ! !