Convention Set: Pictures - Page 9

yojoe.com

Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

i agree i was liking the set to but mainly for the female cobras, the doc is not impressive in my opinion but r&r looks cool. i will get the extra loose set for the cobras and sell the joes.

A new female doctor, good.
    Thanks, I buy the DOC!
    VISIT MY NEW COLLECTION AND COMMENT IT :

http://www.joedios.com/dioramas/brow...&imageuser=444

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by jjsvipers
    i agree i was liking the set to but mainly for the female cobras, the doc is not impressive in my opinion but r&r looks cool. i will get the extra loose set for the cobras and sell the joes.
    I totally agree.

I don't know why there is such a negative reaction; we've had far worse female figures before.

Quote Originally Posted by goodguyswearblack9
    I don't know why there is such a negative reaction; we've had far worse female figures before.
    I agree, I think she looks good. What were you expecting, a whole new mold? This is Master Collector, give them a break. The new molded details on the torso are a nice touch too.
    Currently Looking For:
    An unbroken/mint; '83 HQ "base" (the big main part), 1 MG and 2 cameras; Brazil Gatilho.

Talking

On the jacket there is the symbol of pharmacy.
    VISIT MY NEW COLLECTION AND COMMENT IT :

http://www.joedios.com/dioramas/brow...&imageuser=444

I like the Doc figure better then the female cobra troopers (and I like them a lot too), I also like the Rock N Roll fig, so yeah I'm happy I'll be buying a set for sure.

But to each their own...some peopel will like it and some will hate... that the way it goes
    "O wad some Power the giftie gie us
    To see oursels as ithers see us! "

I like Doc best so far out of what we've seen...I think the headsculpt is great looking and I like the colors of the fig and don't mind the orange one bit....

Quote Originally Posted by neapolitan joe
    On the jacket there is the symbol of pharmacy.
    The cadeacus.
    I saw that too- great job from MC.
    "Empty yourself of ego, ambition, attachment and fixed ideas about the way the world is. It is ... as it is.
    Come to terms with this Truth (it is as it is) and life can be faced with tranquility and be neither pessimistic nor optimistic but realistic."