Indiana and the Midwest Sightings

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Indiana and the Midwest Sightings

Just getting a Midwest thread going for the 25th line. I haven't seen anyhthing yet, but if anyone has post away!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I live in Bloomingdale, IL (NW Suburb) and am very interested to hear when these figures will finally be in the area!
    Claim everything, concede nothing, and if defeated allege fraud.

Rock over London. Rock on, San Diego. Burger King: Have it your way!

I found the Cobra 5 pack and the singles at Toys R Us in Aurora, IL today. These things look great!!!! There are a couple of singles left on the rack. Happy hunting.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Still nada in Central IN. My wife is going to Ft. Wayne this weekend so I will put her on the lookout there.

Picked up the last Cobra five-pack tonight at the Toys R Us on Army Trail Road in Bloomingdale, IL. All that remained were a few Sigma Six figures, single DTCs, one Viper six-pack, and a few Lady Jay comic packs. I'm going to check the Toys R Us in Lombard tomorrow to see if they have anything.

I haven't opened the box yet but from my first impressions it's pretty cool looking and the sound chip is a very nice touch. I don't care for some of the poses of the figures in the box (Storm Shadow's stretch looks pretty silly for starters) but on first inspection they look very nice. I would say that they make up for some of the DTC shortcomings as well as some of the general sloppiness in the 1998 era re-releases (cross-eyed Joes come to mind).

I only wish that they were less expensive but I guess that's inflation for you. I yearn for the days when I could buy a Joe for less than $3 with tax. Ah, those were the days...
    Claim everything, concede nothing, and if defeated allege fraud.

Rock over London. Rock on, San Diego. Burger King: Have it your way!

Haven't seen anything in the Kansas City area yet. Seems suprising since someone found them in O'Fallon, MO.

checked 2 wal marts, 2 kmarts, 1 meijer and 1 tru around the kalamazoo/portage/plainwell, mi area. nothing, zip, nada. still nothing for on hand counts for target in michigan, indiana, ohio, or illinois. except for the new livonia, mi store, whenever that opens, they'll be on the shelf.

Nothing in the Schaumburg or Niles TRU's as of yesterday.

i found one case of the 25th single pack figures at kmart in waterford michigan
    They say it is ok to talk to yourself as long as you don't answer. But sometimes you need to have intelligent conversations.
    http://forums.yojoe.com/wanted/10394...want-list.html

Nothing at Target except for discounted 2.5 inch Sigma 6. Has anyone found 25th's at any Target.

Strangelly enough my Wal-Mart just restocked Sigma 6 Artic Dukes, Destros and Hi Techs. Must have discovered some in the back b/c they have had only one Sigma 6 Storm Shadow for months