Official San Diego Comic Con thread - Page 5

yojoe.com

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake-eyes01
    Well........Since you asked!
    Thats cool pic! Sarge's head is huge!
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

That's a great photo

What was the line like to get his autograph?

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by StephenMUK
    That's a great photo

What was the line like to get his autograph?
    Not too bad really maybe 30 minutes, I think we got there at a good time!

i missed sarge by 1 day. i was very disapointed

I was looking at pictures of the new Buzzer. Does anyone else not like the normal chainsaw that he now has? I mean, it looks quite boring. I miss the pistol-grip chainsaw that he originally had. As unusual as it was, I think it makes a lot more sense than an ordinary chainsaw, considering what Buzzer used it for.

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePrime
    I was looking at pictures of the new Buzzer. Does anyone else not like the normal chainsaw that he now has? I mean, it looks quite boring. I miss the pistol-grip chainsaw that he originally had. As unusual as it was, I think it makes a lot more sense than an ordinary chainsaw, considering what Buzzer used it for.
    Yup, I agree 100%. It was a trademark prop like Freddy Kruger's glove or Indiana Jones' hat. Leatherface already cornered the market for villains who wield indiscriminate vanilla flavored chain saws. Like Ash from the Evil Dead films, Buzzer's saw was a part of his character. I know my 25th version will be carrying it again.

EDIT: Assuming his hands can actually hold on to it.
    Last edited by Super Sport; 08-10-2007 at 09:08 PM.
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

I guess he could hold the original chainsaw. In fact, Hasbro could have just reused that one, only fully painted.

I'm very impressed with several of the figures, Serpentor, Buzzer and several others are outstanding, I'm looking forward to there release.
    www.advancediron.org ..worlds largest Iron Man fansite.

Someone on another board said that most of those figures shown were just custom made for the convention only.
    Does anyone know for curtain whether of not characters like Shockwave, Lifeline, Airtight, Ally Viper and Range Viper will be made in future sets?