Explosion Back cardback question

yojoe.com

Explosion Back cardback question

I know that the original explosion cardbacks from 82-83 are very hard to find but does anyone know which if any were harder to find than others. thanks!
    www.joeparts.com
    check out the largest selection of vintage Joes available on the web

(figures, accessories, filecards, , AFA, trading cards and more)
    KRE-O

Free shipping, International customers welcome
    Pay via paypal, credit cards, check or money order !

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

just wondering if anyone that has knowledge in this area could post some insight on this. I noticed Guts put some MOC figures up for sale that appear to be very rare (Flash, Cobra Officer, etc)
    www.joeparts.com
    check out the largest selection of vintage Joes available on the web

(figures, accessories, filecards, , AFA, trading cards and more)
    KRE-O

Free shipping, International customers welcome
    Pay via paypal, credit cards, check or money order !

Late as usual.

From what I've gathered, here's the order of scarcity/demand/value/availability (from rarest to commonly found):

1. Snake Eyes
    - Scarlett
    - Stalker
    - Flash
    - Cobra Officer
    - Cobra Soldier
    7. Rock N Roll
    8. Cobra Commander
    9. Breaker
    10. Grunt
    11. Zap
    12. Short Fuze

SE is ranked number one only because of his immense popularity. (I also know of at least one for sale, but with a *very* steep asking price.) Numbers 2-6 are in no particular order; Guts recently listed a Stalker, Flash, and CO all sealed (though with cut bubbles). Someone on eBay recently listed a Stalker--sealed and at least C9+. I've never seen a RNR myself, but I'm sure that it's out there. CC appears more regularly than one would expect (sealed, resealed, and as a cut cardback). Numbers 9-12 can be found at least once a year (though not always listed as an explosion back). Relative to explosion backs, Short Fuze is the most commonly found.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I Have A Cobra Commander Im Thinking About Selling.....w/that Explostion Back File Card.