Breaking: San Diego ComiCon Intel! - Page 21

yojoe.com

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021
    Quote Originally Posted by karamazov80
    I hope that they release Stalker with the Jump Jet pack. . .I doubt that they will, but it would be a nice nod to the early comics as well as the first cartoon mini-series.
    you know...when i first read this...i thought you were nuts...but once i thought about it...that was the only figure shown that wasn't shown with accessories...
    so...you could actually be onto something.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay West
    Any confirmation of painted Stalker?
    I haven't seen anything...i don't know why?
    "He who dies with the most toys wins!" -Unknown

Top Five Wants: 1. 92 Gold Head Steel Brigade Accessories 2. Terror Drome Cannon Mount 3. Skystriker Parachutes 4. Air Devil Gun 5. Low Light bi-pod

Trade List: Click Here

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

So you didnt get any bluebikerboy......I can understand your frustration, but to tell me to "shove it" is uncalled for and a mod should stand in here and ban you immediately for that kind of behavior......

You should seriously grow up and learn to use your mind when posting these things. Besides you got what you wanted in having HTS provide you with them online to buy....but if you dont get those you'll find some other way to complatin and then we are at step one again. Hope to see you back eventually but you need to work on your manners towards other board members.

my experience my horrible as well, it took me 6 hours from my house till i got in the bldg i live about 1 hour away

all to find out it was already sold out by thursday, for me that is uncalled for, when the promised there would be a per person minimum basically to gaurantee it would sell out in the first day

hasbro hosed the collectors, and if thats how they want to be then so be it, and it has totally made me rethink to to the con this year as well

but i did manage to get a gold one off ebay and a silver off hasbrotoy shop and it cost me $50 so im fine

so extremely poed i spent 12 hours going to that crappy con, and got nothing for my time, and frankly was disgusted by how many people they allow into such a small area, not to mention all the people cauphing all over the place, down right nasty

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Recondo76
    you know...when i first read this...i thought you were nuts...but once i thought about it...that was the only figure shown that wasn't shown with accessories...
    so...you could actually be onto something.
    I doubt it seriously. . .just saying it would be nice is all.

Quote Originally Posted by dryhawk37
    So you didnt get any bluebikerboy......I can understand your frustration, but to tell me to "shove it" is uncalled for and a mod should stand in here and ban you immediately for that kind of behavior......

You should seriously grow up and learn to use your mind when posting these things. Besides you got what you wanted in having HTS provide you with them online to buy....but if you dont get those you'll find some other way to complatin and then we are at step one again. Hope to see you back eventually but you need to work on your manners towards other board members.

yeah maybe shove it was a little uncalled for but i really did sacrafice a lot to get down there and it really upset me that hasbro employees did what they did. and it upset me more to see what i saw with all these other people getting the exclusives unfairly while the rest of us that followed the rules got nothin. and i took offence to the comments you made about how we have no right to complain cause we didnt spend the money on dealer badges. so i was a little heated with the last part. ok, my bad. i still stand with my feelings on how bad this whole thing has been mismanaged

Play Nice.

This thread has been turning more & more negative with every page. It's understandable that people are upset about missing out on a fig they wanted, & clearly there are many different views of what is and is not fair, but the bickering that has been going on here is leading nowhere.