Breaking: San Diego ComiCon Intel! - Page 5

yojoe.com

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Average Joe
    I thought it was already common knowledge that they were going to releasea Viper Pilot in the next wave. (granted, I had thought it would be in the 5-pack instead of that comic trooper).
    You know...that's what i'd heard too...that the comic trooper would be the single pack release...
    maybe there was a mix up?
    "He who dies with the most toys wins!" -Unknown

Top Five Wants: 1. 92 Gold Head Steel Brigade Accessories 2. Terror Drome Cannon Mount 3. Skystriker Parachutes 4. Air Devil Gun 5. Low Light bi-pod

Trade List: Click Here

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Recondo76
    I could definitely buy into that Viper Pilot theory...IF...and this is a big IF...that silver sigiled trooper were in the 5-pack...but unfortunately...he's not.
    that actually would be pretty cool if that was the case though...
    just switch them out...put the comic themed Trooper in the single pack...and the Viper Pilot in the 5-pack...
    Whoops, you're right, I didn't notice that the Viper Pilot was a single-carded figure. Well, maybe they'll correct the labeling - someone needs to tell Hasbro!

Thumbs up

I think some of those figure look awesome. I hope that Hasbro produces those custom figures.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Here is another link, they got more pics, dif angles, and the Tanks for the memories set.

http://www.cooltoyreview.com/SDCC07/...Joe/image1.asp

Love these figures! Buzzer and Serpentor rock. I really want the Slaughter, Zarana, Night Creeper and Pythona customs! Now where is Zandar?

Does anyone know if we're going to be shown anything else?

Top Five Wants: 1. 92 Gold Head Steel Brigade Accessories 2. Terror Drome Cannon Mount 3. Skystriker Parachutes 4. Air Devil Gun 5. Low Light bi-pod

i like the new figures so far one caught my eye is serpentor cape abit small but nice figure then beachead
    HAIL SERPENTOR SUPREME LEADER OF COBRA.

rob uk

. .
    Last edited by frozen_nd; 07-30-2007 at 12:38 PM.

I LOVE that Zartan!!! He is exactly like the one depicted in the period of the Zartan/Rip Cord storyline at Marvel comics!!!

Stalker looks really promising, and Firefly... I can't wait to see him in full color! Buzzer is simply perfect

Negative part: repaints, repaints, repaints....
    The only positive thing about that is the "Air Trooper": it has a helmet next to it, so that means the mask is removable, and you can use him as a regular Officer.

ok guys...look to the right corner of the Air Viper's figure stand...
    do you see that? do you guys think it might be possible that Hasbro actually took the time to make that mask removable AND include an additional helmet? i mean...should i even get my hopes up?