Breaking: San Diego ComiCon Intel! - Page 7

yojoe.com

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dockingbay97
    That is pretty much it except for some painted versions of the unpainted figures.
    So no more upcoming figs? no Snow Job or Snake Eyes (Black) or Torpedo?
    "He who dies with the most toys wins!" -Unknown

Top Five Wants: 1. 92 Gold Head Steel Brigade Accessories 2. Terror Drome Cannon Mount 3. Skystriker Parachutes 4. Air Devil Gun 5. Low Light bi-pod

Trade List: Click Here

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by stad
    I miss the camo on Firefly.
    he has the same original grey camo as the version 1?

Top Five Wants: 1. 92 Gold Head Steel Brigade Accessories 2. Terror Drome Cannon Mount 3. Skystriker Parachutes 4. Air Devil Gun 5. Low Light bi-pod

Shipwreck's good. Nice updade to Polly, and that piratey double barrel gun update is wicked cool.

I'm not liking the Firefly, I had higher hopes for him.

But check out the "Red Ninja". They didn't actually name him Satan, but can you see the top of his head? There are two lumps under the red hood where you might find devil horns. Hasbro's way of giving us a Satan? Very very very very funny.
    Last edited by Average Joe; 07-26-2007 at 04:39 PM.
    Looking for Arctic Commando Snow Serpent, Starduster version A, and 82/83 trooper rifles.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Average Joe
    Shipwreck's good. Nice updade to Polly, and that piratey double barrel gun update is wicked cool.

I'm not liking the Firefly, I had higher hopes for him.

But check out the "Red Ninja". The didn't actually name him Satan, but can you see the top of his head? There are two lumps under the red hood where you might find devil horns. Hasbro's way of giving us a Satan? Very very very very funny.
    I disagree about the Firefly...i think it's a very accurate update to the original and i'm sure i'll be getting multiples...
    i do however agree with you on the other counts...very cool stuff...
    does anyone have any idea what the weapon is that the Red Ninja is holding?

Quote Originally Posted by Recondo76
    So no more upcoming figs? no Snow Job or Snake Eyes (Black) or Torpedo?
    Which "black" Snakes do you want, we've gotten versions 1 and 2 so far. And somehow I just don't see them ever reusing the name "Snow Job".

Quote Originally Posted by Dakemesh
    Which "black" Snakes do you want, we've gotten versions 1 and 2 so far. And somehow I just don't see them ever reusing the name "Snow Job".
    Snow Job is on one of the lists of supposed upcoming figures. By the way, there is nothing dirty about the name Snow Job, it is/was a reference to a scam. It only sounds similar to a dirty term.

Firefly has a gray outfit on, as opposed to the gray camo. Really, it's still not bad, but I would much rather see the traditional gray camo on one of the more iconic figures in the line.
    Stupidity should be painful.
    She's gone from suck to blow!

Quote Originally Posted by stad
    Snow Job is on one of the lists of supposed upcoming figures. By the way, there is nothing dirty about the name Snow Job, it is/was a reference to a scam. It only sounds similar to a dirty term.

Firefly has a gray outfit on, as opposed to the gray camo. Really, it's still not bad, but I would much rather see the traditional gray camo on one of the more iconic figures in the line.
    Thanks for helping clear that up man...

Firefly HAS the grey camo...can you guys not see it?
    Look here at this close up pic:
    http://i.toynewsi.com/g/?mode=view&a...e=800&start=60

You can see the camo well in this close up picture. I guess its a little lighter in color but it sits well with me

http://i.toynewsi.com/g/index.php?mo...e=800&start=60
    "Why Johnny Ringo, you look like somebody walked over your grave" "I'm your huckleberry" - Doc Holiday, Tombstone

Quote Originally Posted by blackdragon
    You can see the camo well in this close up picture. I guess its a little lighter in color but it sits well with me

http://i.toynewsi.com/g/index.php?mo...e=800&start=60
    Thanks man! i was beginning to think i was crazy and no one else could see it!

I'm kinda of curious, too, what "black" SE will be.

Painted Shipwreck has put me at ease. Hopefully he still has his master chief stripes on his arm. Wonder if Polly's feet are a little more rubbery than the orginal so he can fit on more than his shotgun?