Breaking: San Diego ComiCon Intel! - Page 9

yojoe.com

Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    I currently have a Trans Am that's been converted to a KITT replica. I'm kind of unofficially in the market for a 95 Z-28, right now. Just too many expenses, but I wouldn't pass by a good deal (I'd just have to hide it somewhere away from the house!). You have any F-cars?[/quote]

Yup sure do I own a 95 z28(arctic white with black t-tops and six speed) and a 2000 SS (pewter and a4 automatic). I love these cars; they are great to mod and fun to drive.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Recondo76
    Yeah...i made a good argument but i couldn't even convince myself of that one...
    And trying is half the battle, but hey you did a good job of almost convincing me.

Resigned in Protest
    Quote Originally Posted by snakeyes26
    I currently have a Trans Am that's been converted to a KITT replica. I'm kind of unofficially in the market for a 95 Z-28, right now. Just too many expenses, but I wouldn't pass by a good deal (I'd just have to hide it somewhere away from the house!). You have any F-cars?
    Yup sure do I own a 95 z28(arctic white with black t-tops and six speed) and a 2000 SS (pewter and a4 automatic). I love these cars; they are great to mod and fun to drive.
    Hey, move this stuff to the off-topic forum. Don't derail the thread.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Flophouse
    There's no link to be had, these figures are selling only to people attending the conference as of right now.

I hope there will be some left. I just want a chrome dome to replace my "yet to find" 25th matte version.

From what I was told:

There is no special allotment of Destros for Hasbrotoyshop.

There is no special allotment of Destros for Atlanta Joe Con.

If there were leftovers from here they would go there.

However the limit was only reduced from four of each to three of each today and today's allotment was sold out quite early. People were still able to get them by the cases as they went up in groups and with mulitple badges.

We haven't even hit Saturday which is the busiest day with an attendance around 50K.

I doubt there will be any Destros left after this show.

And really that makes Hasbro happy because it means people are interested in the new Joes.
    My eBay store with an over 12,000 feedback rating
    WANTED carded 1982-88 Joes for my collection

You can’t stop the signal

Quote Originally Posted by dockingbay97
    From what I was told:

There is no special allotment of Destros for Hasbrotoyshop.

There is no special allotment of Destros for Atlanta Joe Con.

If there were leftovers from here they would go there.

However the limit was only reduced from four of each to three of each today and today's allotment was sold out quite early. People were still able to get them by the cases as they went up in groups and with mulitple badges.

We haven't even hit Saturday which is the busiest day with an attendance around 50K.

I doubt there will be any Destros left after this show.

And really that makes Hasbro happy because it means people are interested in the new Joes.
    I guess I will just hope that they release a single carded Destro with a chrome head one day.

http://toys.search.ebay.com/sdcc-des...R40QQsacatZ220

BAD NEWS

today was the most miserable day of my life, im 80 miles from the comic-con, i left my house at 8 o-clock, i wasnt in the door till 2:15, there was terrible traffic for miles prior to the convention center, and then there was a good mile long line to get in NO JOKE, so we park finally at around 11:00 find find the end of the line, we were astonished by how long it was, so went went to grab lunch, by this point we were starving, get back into the line around noon, its 2:15 before were are actually inside

Hasbro's line has a special feature, you cant even wait in there line unless you have a special ticket, well of course they were passing them ouyt from 10:00 to 2:00 i was there at 2:15 and they said i couldnt get in

non the less everything was already sold out, i spent 12 hours and got zilch

The 25th line is looking good so far, I'd just like to get some in hand. I keep checking the two walmarts near me hoping but no luck so far.

Anywho, I hope we get to see a painted Zartan and Firefly soon...they look fantastic!

I'm confused by Serpentor though. They used what looks like the DD version which looks very out of place in the line. Does that mean there will be more DD figures? Why wouldn't they base him off of the classic look like everyone else? Weird.

Here's to hoping we see Ripcord, Snow Serpent, Falcon and Blowtorch before Hasbro does something strange to the line.
    Looking for blueprints for Battle Wagon.

If someone could take a couple good shots of pythona that would make me a happy camper - just seeing her in some fashion brought a tear to my eye and warmed the cockles of my heart

I hope to heaven almighty that they make all of those "customs" I'd buy every last one of them - even RAPTOR