Lets Convince Hasbro We Have Got To Have "pythona" - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    i too would like to see pythona she is roughly the only main character missing from the movie except for the basketball player (big lob?) although maybe they could make him too
    Welcome to the Island! http://www.cobraisland.com

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by gijoe071681
    i too would like to see pythona she is roughly the only main character missing from the movie except for the basketball player (big lob?) although maybe they could make him too
    They could make a Big Lob Footloose twopack ( Footloose's secondary MOS is basketball coach)

Actually I never have liked Big Lob, but Pythona, sure Jinx beat her up a bit, but Pythona's easy raid on the Terrordrome proves her skill. Hey Sgt Slaughter raided the terrordrome too with no weapons even, sounds to me like Cobra needs a security chief.

All kidding aside Pythona would be a great Hasbro Toy Shop item.

You know..

You know.. the dudes at hasbro sure should of took notice many moons ago when Nemesis Enforcer Fan claimed "Pythona should be made".

It's ridiculous that someone who spent so much time in the movie never got a figure. She appears in the first minute of the film and is a key characters right up until the last 5 minutes or so.

Already mentioned was the overwhelming ease she scaled a well guarded terrordrome base just to speak to Serpentor.

Pythona should be made, but not so much in the millions and millions and millions. She shouldn't be army built for sure.. but it would be nice if there was enough to go round so people could have one in their collection if they so wanted.
    Perhaps they should make x amount of them and offer them as mail aways. That way they could make them as regards to the mailaway returns they get?
    Pythona and cobra la in general aren't well received. The fact she isn't officially a Hasbro made figure yet 20 years or so after the film was made is criminal.
    I sometimes.... can be awesome?

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I would buy Pythona.

She isn't reall high on my list, I generaly dislike Cobra LA...But she was pretty cool (Or, as close to cool as Cobra LA can get )

So yeah I'd buy one

But I can think of dozens of updated figs I'd probably prefer more then her...
    "O wad some Power the giftie gie us
    To see oursels as ithers see us! "

I for one would like a Pythona figure. However, if it was in 25th sculpt form, I would not buy it
    My G.I. Joe Store
    $1.99 or less bargains! (with low prices in ALL categories)
    --» Wanted

No thanks on a Pythona figure. I'm not a big Cobra-La fan. At all. The majority of those Hasbro customs looked pretty sweet though.

Bleh.

I remain unimpressed by the attempts to "fix" the Joe line. Reintroducing Cobra La would be one more mistake.
    She said,
    "Don't you miss the mornings?
    Don't you miss those days?
    Don't you miss me, Baby?
    'Cause I'm fading away."
    -Adam Duritz

I'd love to see a Pythona figure made. Yeah the movie, and Cobra-LA wasn't the best, but let's face it, Joe's have seen much worse than Cobra-LA, and survived. (Neon 90's, G.I. Joe Extreme and SGT. Savage)

Pythona to me, and many others, was one of the highlights of the movie. They only had a handful of women characters at the time, and she was quite different from all of them. With Serpentor being released again, I don't see how it would be a problem to release her.

It doesn't mean they'll bring back Cobra-LA. I actually liked Nemisis Enforcer too, but the figure really sucked. I always thought Golobulus was dumb, along with Big Lob, (Joe I know, but still dumb) and the Royal Guards were OK, but I could do without. IN my View, if any figure should be 4 inches, it should be Pyhthona and Nemisis Enforcer, as they were much bigger to begin with.
    “Occasionally, we have common sense. Occasionally we say, LOOK, THERE IT IS.....and then it’s gone!” - Lewis Black

Quote Originally Posted by danyanda
    Reintroducing Cobra La would be one more mistake.
    Well, I wouldn't mind if they just release Pythona . I'm dying to see a figure of her
    http://www.joetoonarchive.com/ - Great screenshot archive ;)

I buy whatever I can get my hands on!

I would buy Pythona and every other one of those custom characters. Not a real fan of lifeline or Pythona either but Shockwave, Alley Viper, Sgt Slaughter, Leatherneck they look good. Keep em coming Hasbro!