Lets Convince Hasbro We Have Got To Have "pythona" - Page 3

yojoe.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I would not be for it as I detest everything by Sunbow except the opening sequence to G.I.Joe: The Movie. Cobra-La, Cobra Commander's eek origin, and Serpentor's, "This I command," are horrible. Serpentor could be such a cool character.

I would rather see all of the figures from 1983-1986 redone in this new style. I would love Grunt, Flash, and Clutch. Snow Job, Wild Bill, Ace, and Torpedo are no-brainers. They will undoubtedly do Dusty and Alpine as they were Spytroops and GvC. Plus the 1986 line is my favorite: Life-Line, Mainframe (just not the Devil's Due X-Factor version), Hawk, Wet-Suit, Roadblock v2, Beachhead (who is coming), Leatherneck, Slipstream, Lift-Ticket, and Iceberg.

1986 was the best year for toys as the 1986 line with the Terror Drome and Night Raven was awesome and all of the 1985 line was available. I would like Barbeque and Airtight as well.

But I am glad so many people like Cobra-La and the cartoon and I hope Hasbro makes all of those customs shown but Raptor.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

There are so many more figures I would want to see redone before Pythona. I enjoyed the movie for what is was but I have never bought a Cobra-La figure. I don't plan on starting anytime soon.

Would love to see ALL of the custom figures. I for one always liked Pythona and Raptor.
    "I am still alive! Crusher, I'm coming for you! I want my old life back. And will you leave Bacon alone?"

SECRET SANTA CHECK MY WANTS FOR MY WISH LIST!
    Always looking to buy, sell, trade: Please CHECK my want lists:
    http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.p...ahyde%27s+list