Destro at hasbrotoyshop.com - Page 21

yojoe.com

Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 LastLast
    I just saw that.5 mins ago it said out of stock.Then I went back in and then he was gone....

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    They probably got tired of people asking when/if they would be back in stock.
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

Quote Originally Posted by DEAD MINT STORMSHADOW
    They probably got tired of people asking when/if they would be back in stock.
    LOL

Did anyone ever get an answer from them?
    Looking for Arctic Commando Snow Serpent, Starduster version A, and 82/83 trooper rifles.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

My Gold and Silver shipped on 8/2 and still haven't shown up

If he is off the site completely, that is probably it. No more.

The next chance is to see if there are really any set aside for the Joe Con.
    My eBay store with an over 12,000 feedback rating
    WANTED carded 1982-88 Joes for my collection

You can’t stop the signal

Quote Originally Posted by Jay West
    My Gold and Silver shipped on 8/2 and still haven't shown up
    Mine shipped on that same day (well, the silver Destro, anyway) and just came in yesterday.

Still waiting....This is my first time using HTS, do they use USPS, UPS, Fedex?

Quote Originally Posted by Syna3sthesia
    Still waiting....This is my first time using HTS, do they use USPS, UPS, Fedex?
    USPS

Got mine today. Very nice I like how they have the old Hasbro logo on the card.

Got mine today as well but I was a little disappointed with the GIANT crease in the middle of one of my Gold Destro's cards! Oh well, no big deal just a minor disappointment.

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake-eyes01
    Got mine today as well but I was a little disappointed with the GIANT crease in the middle of one of my Gold Destro's cards!
    Send it over here! I'm a fan of damaged goods!
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS