Destro at hasbrotoyshop.com - Page 7

yojoe.com

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DEAD MINT STORMSHADOW
    I really hoped they would do it for the 5 pack Desro, but alas...

That reminds me, someone suggested swapping out the silver PDD's head and putting it on the 5 pack Destro body. Sounds like a plan!
    That is exactly what I am going to do.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by cobraferret
    Is that Stan Lees' real hand signed Autograph?
    I just bought 1 from hasbro toy shop.
    im not a real good judge but if its not its a great copy.

Last call for Pimp Destro. Less than 25 left in stock!

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by karamazov80
    Last call for Pimp Destro. Less than 25 left in stock!
    They are gone, i went back to buy a couple more and it now says "out of stock" for the Silvers too... hope ya got them when they were there
    "O wad some Power the giftie gie us
    To see oursels as ithers see us! "

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Guard
    I didn't know hasbrotoyshop.com was a convention. That blows the whole idea of convention exclusives. Hasbro has to be one of the worst companys in my opinion for customer service.
    So by giving the fans who didn't get to go to the con a chance to get the figure they want for a reasonable price, they're one of the worst companies for customer service?

I'll have to try to wrap my head around that one.

To everyone who said thanks...

You're all welcome. I am glad that I could help.

Really? I must be reading another board that mentions scalper x and y selling Destros on eBay.

The fact is these are a con exclusive and not something you can pick up at Target. You shouldn't be surprised to pay whatever is the current market rate if you didn't attend.

Quote Originally Posted by Average Joe
    Again...I haven't once seen anyone "crying" about the prices. Where are you getting that from? Everyone expects to pay more for the figures than if they had purchased at the con. The complaints are about the rules being bent for vendors as to the maximum number that were SUPPOSED to be sold per person.
    My eBay store with an over 12,000 feedback rating
    WANTED carded 1982-88 Joes for my collection

You can’t stop the signal

Giggity giggity goo...... Volleydan's Avatar
    Even though I was glad to be able to pick up a silver head one today, it makes me feel even worse for those who attended the con and didn't get a chance to pick one up.

It seems to me that the right thing to do would have been to offer these extras they suddenly found to those people first...they didn't do a "waiting list" or anything? That would have been easy enough. I'm *really* glad I didn't go to SDCC at this point....
    MapQuest really needs to start their directions on #5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.....

hasbro

Why didnt hasbro coordinate this sale at the Joe convention? It would have been a brought in more buzz about the 25th ann line.

Then again I guess it would have upset people who bought them from ebay and hasbro didnt waqnt to do that to us.

I think I would have liked it because I was late for the news today and missed out on the hasbrotoyshop offering.

How many were available?
    Last edited by Skystriker; 07-30-2007 at 07:26 PM.
    Gi joe helped me to learn to swim! And knowing was half the battle!
    Skystriker's to Trade list http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.p...414#post287414
    Skystriker's Wants list http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.p...413#post287413
    Skystriker's Body Parts wants /trade http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.php?t=64536
    Here's some pics of my stuff http://www.flickr.com/photos/11325406@N03/

Quote Originally Posted by Skystriker
    Why didnt hasbro coordinate this sale at the Joe convention? It would have been a brought in more buzz about the 25th ann line.

Then again I guess it would have upset people who bought them from ebay and hasbro didnt waqnt to do that to us.

I think I would have liked it because I was late for the news today and missed out on the hasbrotoyshop offering.

How many were available?
    B/C SDCC is a much much much bigger deal. At Joe Con you are "preaching to the choir" at SDCC you have the most powerful members of geekdom right up to television and movie studios. SDCC is still getting coverage on the entertainment tv news magazines (I saw something tonight).