Destro at hasbrotoyshop.com - Page 4

yojoe.com

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    I think it is terribly unfair of some of you to be crying scalper when you didn't pay the immense expense of going to sdcc. It isn't even remotely cheap. In the end they cost way more than $10 to pick up.

Before you complain maybe you should have forked out the grand or two for travel, hotel and con ticket.

I will happily share my bill with any of you.

Your complaint should only be to hts for not aderring to the advertised limit.
    Last edited by dockingbay97; 07-30-2007 at 02:37 PM.
    My eBay store with an over 12,000 feedback rating
    WANTED carded 1982-88 Joes for my collection

You can’t stop the signal

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    Quote Originally Posted by Blayloxzuess
    Originally I didn't think these silver heads would sell out today, but now it looks like they will. They sold over 350 of these in the last 45 minutes! I don't usually sit around and keep checking quantites, but work is extremely boring today!
    For something so repeatedly maligned as fugly, it sure has turned out to be a desirable piece.
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

Quote Originally Posted by Cobras Toys
    I missed the gold They came and went between 6:30 AND 7:15 THIS MORNING (PACIFIC TIME) Im actually surprised there's any SILVER left. I would have liked to buy more but a limit of 2 was imposed. Guess they learned from the con. Probably will sell out by the end of the day. All the other exclusives have sold already except the silver destro and Titanium menasour.
    You forgot to mention that the My Little Pony super hero is somehow still in stock!!! Hurry!!! (sarcasm)

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by karamazov80
    You forgot to mention that the My Little Pony super hero is somehow still in stock!!! Hurry!!! (sarcasm)
    You may not like mlp but it sold out at the show.
    My eBay store with an over 12,000 feedback rating
    WANTED carded 1982-88 Joes for my collection

You can’t stop the signal

Quote Originally Posted by DEAD MINT STORMSHADOW
    For something so repeatedly maligned as fugly, it sure has turned out to be a desirable piece.
    Y'know, I had no interest in getting that stupid looking toy until I had a chance to get it through the Hasbro web site. Once I realized that, I desperately tried to check out as fast as possible to make sure that I could get one. . .I am a sheep. And I suspect that a similar phenomenon led to the MLP sell out.
    Last edited by karamazov80; 07-30-2007 at 02:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dockingbay97
    I think it is terribly unfair of some of you to be crying scalper when you didn't pay the immense expense of going to sdcc. It isn't even remotely cheap. In the end they cost way more than $10 to pick up.

Before you complain maybe you should have forked out the grand or two for travel, hotel and con ticket.

yeah no kidden, it wasnt as bad for me cause i drove but still i put out with expenses and what i spent at the con around 800 bucks. luckily i was online at 7:30 (pacific) this morning and scored a few golds and silvers. so i got what i wanted

FYI: as of this post, there are only 745 Silver Masked Destros left

(also, there are less than 100 Medi-Vipers left. Once they are gone, they'll be no more DTC stuff except the RHINO)

Thank you so much for the originator of the post, I was able to grab a silver one.

Quote Originally Posted by quintonarledge
    FYI: as of this post, there are only 745 Silver Masked Destros left

(also, there are less than 100 Medi-Vipers left. Once they are gone, they'll be no more DTC stuff except the RHINO)
    GREAT! now someone buy the rest of those RHINO's in an attempt for HTS to list the 25th Annv products
    http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZblayloxzuess3-16

"HOW RARE IT IS"
    "SEE IT'S BADGES"

Quote Originally Posted by dockingbay97

Again...I haven't once seen anyone "crying" about the prices. Where are you getting that from? Everyone expects to pay more for the figures than if they had purchased at the con. The complaints are about the rules being bent for vendors as to the maximum number that were SUPPOSED to be sold per person.
    Looking for Arctic Commando Snow Serpent, Starduster version A, and 82/83 trooper rifles.