List of 25th Anniversary Joes in Walmarts computer

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

List of 25th Anniversary Joes in Walmarts computer

Hello all, I've been a lurker here for a while and just wanted to share with you a listing of Joes I found at work.

I'm a Toy manager at Walmart and just got my new floorplan which includes the new Joe line. Upon checking the items linked to the item number the following list of names came up.

Snake eyes
    Storm Shadow
    Armor CC
    Destro
    Blade Destro
    Rock and Roll
    Scarlett
    Crimson Guard
    Gung Ho
    Stalker
    Duke V1
    Roadblock V1
    Snake eyes/w wolf
    Storm Shadow V1
    Scarlett
    Torpedo
    Beachhead
    Shipwreck
    Cobra Officer
    Cobra Troop
    Cobra Ait Troop
    Firefly
    Zartan
    Buzzer
    Flint
    Red Ninja
    Flash
    Cobra Commander

Interesting to see names that have not even been comfired through Hasbro have been assigned a UPC.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

FLASH!
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Not Gordon either.

Thanks for the info!

Great info, thanks for sharing.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

This list would seemly indicate that some of the 5-pack figures are going to be re-released (at least in some form) in single packs...
    "He who dies with the most toys wins!" -Unknown

Top Five Wants: 1. 92 Gold Head Steel Brigade Accessories 2. Terror Drome Cannon Mount 3. Skystriker Parachutes 4. Air Devil Gun 5. Low Light bi-pod

Trade List: Click Here

I thought it was kind of weird not hearing much about the Crimson Guard. It would be sweet to see a 5 pack with the Crimson twins, two guards (maybe one female and one male?) and a variant guard of some kind.

Thanks for the info.

When is your new floorplan supposed to go into effect?
    Looking for Arctic Commando Snow Serpent, Starduster version A, and 82/83 trooper rifles.

Quote Originally Posted by karamazov80
    I thought it was kind of weird not hearing much about the Crimson Guard. It would be sweet to see a 5 pack with the Crimson twins, two guards (maybe one female and one male?) and a variant guard of some kind.
    Same here... I really expected them to show a Crimson Guard at SDCC. But it's weird that we haven't even heard Hasbro mention it.

Did anyone else noticed that teh new cobra 5 pack background had Crimson Guards, but there was a regular cobra trooper with a red face mask in the set where the CG should have been?

Correction: they're standing behind the black CC
    Last edited by Firebat; 07-31-2007 at 02:42 PM.

So, we are getting dreadnoks after all. woohoo!

Thanks for the info pal
    http://www.joetoonarchive.com/ - Great screenshot archive ;)

<i>When is your new floorplan supposed to go into effect?</i>

I start setting it on Sunday night. Most Walmarts will be doing the same so if any of you have had trouble finding the new Joes check next week.

It does appear the 5 pack figures will be rerealsed as single cards as those item descriptions actually said V1 next to them.

Just as an aside also, my store wasn't originally going to carry the new line, I had to actually convice the buyer to make them available to the store. I don't know if my store was an odd mad out or if this is happening around the company.