Destro at hasbrotoyshop.com - Page 3

yojoe.com

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    I just a Silver Masked Destro! Still no Gold Mask. Man, I checked hts.com at 9:00AM this morning and there were no Destros! I check it again at 1:30 and the Gold ones have already been put up and sold out!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Bummer that the gold is sold out already

Looks like there is still over 1200 silver headed ones in stock currently, I wish that the stock could have been more balanced with the silver & gold heads.
    http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZblayloxzuess3-16

"HOW RARE IT IS"
    "SEE IT'S BADGES"

Got 2 Silver Destros (or are the Destri). I almost bought them on ebay on Friday when there was a buy it now for the gold and silver destro for $65.00. Was about to click on the confirm page when I thought, I bet these will be available on line or shortly after teh Sept Joe Con. Glad I saved my money. Now I'll just have to wait for the gold ones to show up again.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

LOL...word travels fast. There are currently 9 Silver PDDs for sale on the first page of Ebay.
    Looking for Arctic Commando Snow Serpent, Starduster version A, and 82/83 trooper rifles.

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    I saw that. Can't say I'm suprised.
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

Quote Originally Posted by DEAD MINT STORMSHADOW
    I saw that. Can't say I'm suprised.
    So do you think those are scalpers trying to quickly unload their extra inventories before word travels about HTS?? Or people who just purchased some off of HTS and quickly threw them up on Ebay?
    Looking for Arctic Commando Snow Serpent, Starduster version A, and 82/83 trooper rifles.

Just as a side note, if any of you want a Gold head Destro, you could use the silver faced Destro available from Hasbrotoyshop and use the metallic "Painters" pens that you can get from Wal-Mart to recolor it. I know its not the same as getting a factory-produced figure, but those pens work really well for repaints if you don't feel like shelling out the big bucks for the Gold Destro on eBay (I have used a silver one to do a messed up Cobra Commander face plate as well as some custom Transformers alternators faces).

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    Quote Originally Posted by Average Joe
    So do you think those are scalpers trying to quickly unload their extra inventories before word travels about HTS?? Or people who just purchased some off of HTS and quickly threw them up on Ebay?
    Who knows. Sure looks like the number of 1 day auctions suddenly increased this morning...
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

I missed the gold They came and went between 6:30 AND 7:15 THIS MORNING (PACIFIC TIME) Im actually surprised there's any SILVER left. I would have liked to buy more but a limit of 2 was imposed. Guess they learned from the con. Probably will sell out by the end of the day. All the other exclusives have sold already except the silver destro and Titanium menasour.

Originally I didn't think these silver heads would sell out today, but now it looks like they will. They sold over 350 of these in the last 45 minutes! I don't usually sit around and keep checking quantites, but work is extremely boring today!
    http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZblayloxzuess3-16

"HOW RARE IT IS"
    "SEE IT'S BADGES"