Destro at hasbrotoyshop.com - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Yeah, thanks for the heads up! Just picked up a silver headed one. Guess I didn't have to travel cross-country and wait in a huge line, or pay an ebay scalper after all!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I picked up 2 silver missed the gold but no biggie and i didnt even have to go to the con. Thanx for the heads up firefly!!!! If it wasnt for you i probably would have missed them both. THanx

I do feel bad for our fellow fans that either A) Missed out on a Destro at SDCC or B) Committed to paying a scalper.

Maybe more will show up on hts.com?

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Jay West
    I do feel bad for our fellow fans that either A) Missed out on a Destro at SDCC or B) Committed to paying a scalper.

Maybe more will show up on hts.com?
    I had litterally just been outbid on an ebay auction for these minutes before they went up on the toyshop website. The auction had gone up past the $50 mark, so I'm really glad I got outbid.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebat
    I had litterally just been outbid on an ebay auction for these minutes before they went up on the toyshop website. The auction had gone up past the $50 mark, so I'm really glad I got outbid.
    I had decided SDCC Destro was not in my future. I had decided to chase down a MC Copperhead and then I saw this thread. I decided to get them. I have been outbid on about 3 of those blame MC Coppperheads though! For the price they are going for I don't see why people don't just join MC and pay the $20 to order one!

I was able to pick up 2 silver ones, I guess I just wasnt fast enough to get a gold one. I was so mad when the seller that I bought both figures screwed me over royaly. Now at least I was able to get a silver one for me and one for my son. On a plus side I was able to buy a gold one on ebay the day after the con started for $20, and the seller has already shipped it. So thats 3 figures for under $50 shipped. Im so glad I didnt have to pay some huge scalper price like is on ebay now. I also did one of the pre orders on ebay and they may or may not send them to me but at least im ahead.
    Laughter is the best medicine.
    Unless you a diabetic…..then insulin.

I'm glad that I didn't have to rely on hoping to get one at Joecon.

glad the silver ones the one I wanted, also glad I was patient and didn't buy one off of ebay at $40 or more, I'd sure feel like an idiot now if I had.

they also had the Marvel Legends Stan Lee figure, which is sweet.
    "O wad some Power the giftie gie us
    To see oursels as ithers see us! "

Whew got a Silver but that checkout was brutal today....took me three trys two computers and 20 minutes on a lighting speed internet connection.......oh well got my confirmation and thats what matters.!!!

Yup, got 2 of the silver Destros myself. Thanks for the heads up and the promo code!
    Selling/Trading away the following toy lines:
    ============================
    95-01 Star Wars, Original Indiana Jones