Destro at hasbrotoyshop.com - Page 25

yojoe.com

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425
    Quote Originally Posted by auburnco2000
    I've turned to the boards to pick up those figs I need and can't find anywhere in TRU down here in Orlando.
    I hope that this situation improves over the next few weeks as I'll be in Orlando in later September and I'm coming with an empty suitcase so I can get the 25th Anniversary figures back home.

And I still haven't got a Convention Destro of either colour
    Last edited by StephenMUK; 08-10-2007 at 07:23 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I don't like the SDCC Destro's much, but the chrome head is awesome.
    I still want a silver head Destro for a headswitch with the 5-pack.
    But am always turned to the scalpers on ebay

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    Finally got my Silver Destro's from HTS today! No packaging mishaps to speak of. I was so stoked, I did my happy dance, A.K.A., "The Barney Miller".

Rock on.
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by DEAD MINT STORMSHADOW
    Finally got my Silver Destro's from HTS today! No packaging mishaps to speak of. I was so stoked, I did my happy dance, A.K.A., "The Barney Miller".

Rock on.
    Congrats on getting any!

Got an email from HTS stating my silver head that I order on tuesday has shipped. The gold has not so I'm still in limbo on whether or not I got my hands on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiro
    how much were they?
    If you mean the Destros at HTS, they were 10 bucks each.

Got my 2 silver heads yesterday. 1 was mint and one fubar. Hasbrotoyshop needs to learn to pack around the items. not throw them in a box and put 1 piece of bubble wrap on top. They are getting a call on monday about this.

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    I've read that a substantial amount of Silver Destro cards were blemished by HTS, I wonder how many Gold ones they funked up?
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS