Destro at hasbrotoyshop.com - Page 10

yojoe.com

Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FireFox91
    That is part of the reason I wanted one was that it is for a good cause. If I buy one off eBay it just lines a scalper's pocket. I'll wait to see if they put more out on HTS or some other official source.
    It is because of that little girls story that I decided to join the 501st Legion and do charity work for kids.Also I am going to be a dad.I don't know;something changes when you are going to be a father.Go to the Katie Johnson website it is really touching.As for me buying the figure on ebay.I just wanted one right now and I will buy a couple more if hasbro gets more.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

destros back in stock now

thought let you all no befor hese gone agin.

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    Quote Originally Posted by cobraferret
    It is because of that little girls story that I decided to join the 501st Legion and do charity work for kids.Also I am going to be a dad.I don't know;something changes when you are going to be a father.Go to the Katie Johnson website it is really touching.As for me buying the figure on ebay.I just wanted one right now and I will buy a couple more if hasbro gets more.
    I checked out the R2-KT site earlier just out of curiousity... Heartbreaking.
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by DEAD MINT STORMSHADOW
    I checked out the R2-KT site earlier just out of curiousity... Heartbreaking.
    Did you watch the video on her sight.........Get a box of kleenex

Silver's out of stock now.

this is retarded.. i looked on the site ten mins before the guy above me posts and they were both outta stock.. so within that time.. they put them back instock and then sold back out.. whatever hasbro.. whatever!

this is the same crap thats kept me from getting the regular 25th anniversary packs..

Dang missed it again, that's what I get for sleeping
    Ouch! Watch the face

I thought it was my sleep depravation kicking in, when I saw that they had 4 left back in stock but in like 20 secs they were gone. So I opted not to post but wow, it was for real.

Late last night (after midnight) there were around 200 back in stock. . .I wish I understood why this happens, too, but before getting too upset, if you think about it, this kind of thing could be helpful to you. If not with Destro, than with something else. For instance, if you don't first hear about something going on sale (say, those at work without internet access yesterday), and you keep checking the web, you can get a second chance with these random re-stocks that Hasbro so loves to do. That happened for me with Pepsi Optimus Prime.

That is at least cool they offered some thru their website. I personally do not even like the figure but I hope those that really wanted it were able to get it.