Rowdy Roddy Piper - Page 6

yojoe.com

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Well, the knee thing is pretty bad. The knee joint should have been flesh colored....they still could have painted the knee pad black. Poor decision IMO.

The rest of the figure is cool though. He looks kinda funny not wearing the jacket, so if I get one I'll make sure to always leave the jacket and kilt on. Hopefully he's wearing them in the sealed package so that I don't have to open it to get him properly dressed.
    Looking for Arctic Commando Snow Serpent, Starduster version A, and 82/83 trooper rifles.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I think I'll get one, hes not that bad. I kind of dig him other then the freaky knee thing... but I'll try to pik one up - if someone going to the con will hook me up ( ) - I won't pay a load of cash for one though...
    "O wad some Power the giftie gie us
    To see oursels as ithers see us! "

He looks cool except for the knee problem...but if you leave him carded you'll never see it. I will definitely be getting one.
    "I am still alive! Crusher, I'm coming for you! I want my old life back. And will you leave Bacon alone?"

SECRET SANTA CHECK MY WANTS FOR MY WISH LIST!
    Always looking to buy, sell, trade: Please CHECK my want lists:
    http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.p...ahyde%27s+list

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

It's OK. If past history means anything, this is a proof shot and maybe we'll see some changes to the final fig.
    What's on JOE Mind?
    A fancast about the world of GI JOE - the #1 and longest running Joe only podcast on the Internet!

Definitely not interested. Speaking as a Joe fan and as a wrestling fan, that is not a good effort, especially for what it will cost and the price it will go for on eBay
    Last edited by Patrick A. Riley; 08-24-2007 at 09:05 PM.
    My G.I. Joe Store
    $1.99 or less bargains! (with low prices in ALL categories)
    --» Wanted

They have the photos now of the figure itself on mastercollector.com.
    The path of collecting is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil scalpers. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the lost through the valley of aisles. For he is truly his brothers keeper by leaving one on the peg and I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers collection, and you will know I am a true collector when lay my vengeance upon thee.

WoW, not really impressed. plus I hate DTC molds. If it was rah, I would of purchased it no matter how ugly it was.

Saves me a few bucks.

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

Meh.

I'm indifferent.

if one comes my way, I won't say no, but I'm not gonna go out of my way to pick it up.

Saw the figure today and have to say: I'm very disappointed!

No beard, ugly kilt, the knee issue...

Hopefully it's a prototype! Don't know if I buy one!