Help Update the Argentina Archive! - Page 4

yojoe.com

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jds1911a1
    i have a darker tan zap with blond hair Falcon Piloto who came with the delta glider. he is darker than the us tan grunt or the brazil tan zap (closer in color to red mack in the body
    Welcome to yo joe! R u selling that tan zap? Send me a PM

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

no sorry I'm not my hope is stalker is all i have to sell. IF I sell him it'll be on ebay

all right! i will check ebay next days

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by cobra mortal
    all right! i will check ebay next days
    unless things get alot worse for me it won't be anytime soon

I don´t know if you´re interested, but I have a Sokerk that came with a Blowtorch head.

I know it´s not a custom figure because I bought it myself, though this may be difficult to prove because the bubble broke. I never took the figure out of the card.

Let me know if you´re interested in seeing pics.
    "GOT TO GET TOUGH!"

Quote Originally Posted by ShioN
    I don´t know if you´re interested, but I have a Sokerk that came with a Blowtorch head.

I know it´s not a custom figure because I bought it myself, though this may be difficult to prove because the bubble br
    oke. I never took the figure out of the card.

Let me know if you´re interested in seeing pics.
    Yeah! Send me a PM

Giggity giggity goo...... Volleydan's Avatar
    It's funny that you mention the Cobra Piloto file card...I just got one today. I will try to get a pic up soon.

Also, the figure that was included as the "Cobra Piloto" in my case was the Cobra Officer (straight arm), not the Cobra Trooper, as previously indicated. That's not to say that I'm 100% sure on this, but it's what I got.
    MapQuest really needs to start their directions on #5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.....

Volleydan, Cobra Glider first edition was released with official cobra or cobra soldier figure. i you got it days ago from ebay i sure it's original.

The cobra hiss too was a random bonus figure. cobra soldier or official soldier.

hope it's help

Giggity giggity goo...... Volleydan's Avatar
    Very much so. Thank you. I didn't know they could come with either one.

It's funny - at first, I was so excited to think that I had gotten a straight arm version of the US Viper Pilot (cobra soldier with silver logo on chest). It wasn't until I looked at the auction more closely that I realized it was "just" a cobra officer. Still, the seller had a great rep and I felt it had to be real....plus I wanted the Viper pilot to go with my Argentine tan Grunt.
    MapQuest really needs to start their directions on #5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.....

To all those interested, I still have Shimik´s visor, he is on ebay right now but I´m in time for a pic. We could use it for the archive.
    "GOT TO GET TOUGH!"