Bad Trader category etiquette

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation Bad Trader category etiquette

After a rash of occurrences in recent events, this category is going to have some changes.

The guts of these changes are as follows:

If you are not somehow involved in the transaction in question or cannot contribute in some meaningful way - please do not post in that thread.

Too often recently people have been posting in those threads in what appears to be simply to fan the flames and make things worse. Even if that is not the intent, the result is too often the same.

So please no more posts like these:

"Wow that sucks dude."
    "That person is a dirt bag/thief/liar/etc."
    "Why can't we all get along?"
    "Why can't we stay on topic?"
    "If you want to stay on topic, then why are you posting?"
    "Dude I am on topic, you are not on topic."
    Etc
    Etc
    Etc
    Let the mods moderate and try to figure out what is or is not on topic.

Now feel free to continue to post if you are a party to the transaction, or have valuable information about the transaction - (this means you might know where the goods or money in question are - not your opinion of the transaction).

We want this category to be of value to the members of the board - a place where transactions can be fixed and where members can be reported on.

This category isn't here so members can gang up on other members or confuse the situation with unnecessary information.

Off topic posts are no longer going to be tolerated in this category.
    My eBay store with an over 12,000 feedback rating
    WANTED carded 1982-88 Joes for my collection

You can’t stop the signal

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    Are the rules outlined above still being enforced?

http://forums.yojoe.com/bad-traders-...all-costs.html
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

Quote Originally Posted by Super Sport
    Are the rules outlined above still being enforced?

http://forums.yojoe.com/bad-traders-...all-costs.html
    Yes they are.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Arghhh... glad I read this. I never had the desire to post in a "bad traders" thread I wasn't a part of until today.

I just HATE seeing all the auctions and people selling stuff on boards who won't ship to Canada - and then seeing a fellow Canadian (a Newfoundlander at that. I never met a Newfie I didn't like - they're generally great people) royally screw over several board members... just compounds this problem of trust people seem to have with non-US buyers.

Sorry, I had to get this off my chest somewhere...
    Currently Looking For:
    An unbroken/mint; '83 HQ "base" (the big main part), 1 MG and 2 cameras; Brazil Gatilho.

Where do we report overall bad dealers/ebay sellers/etc? I can find a laundry list about one sponsor who also sells on ebay and has a storefront. I want to educate the masses to be sure they don't get burned.
    Take it easy,

Drew

Vintage, International, 25th and ROC WANT List: http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.p...821#post468821

i dont mind the rants just dislike the spammers

Thanks Mods
    Last edited by UnKnownSnowTrooper; 09-12-2011 at 12:21 PM.

fielal21 made a deal on vehicles cause he was interested then I shoot him the price and this is vehicles with figures mind you I get a message saying I'm not gona pay that much for figures wich had nothing to do with any thing , now I see why alota people here will not deal with new people

really? Wow, this dude came to me offering vehicles not on my Wantlist. I asked him for the prices and told him that maybe for good price I might be interested. When he sent me the prices, I was honest with him and told him that I'll pass on them. At the offered price I rather wait for figures that are on my want list. And now he puts a post here... I never committed to buy them. and for just being honest he want to call some one out. What a looser... Good Luck GIJeff!

Quote Originally Posted by GIJeff View Post
    fielal21 made a deal on vehicles cause he was interested then I shoot him the price and this is vehicles with figures mind you I get a message saying I'm not gona pay that much for figures wich had nothing to do with any thing , now I see why alota people here will not deal with new people
    Help Me! Check out my GI Joe Wanted List Below!

http://forums.yojoe.com/wanted/113481-my-wish-wanted-need-list.html

Oh I don't want to pay that much for figures , you never specified , so the problem here ill make that clear right now ,
    True you Said interests in the vehicles then it goes from that to figures , now who's the real dope!
    I'm not here to bash you , and others wonder why no one will deal with new people
    It's done man let it go I'm not even mad but other than that I won't deal with you plain and simple and
    Man I want some of what you been smoking !!!!!!

Dude? You just became a member... Mar 2013... You are new! I guarantee that I been dealing and collecting longer than you. Your own comments make you sound immature... "you are not here to bash me"? so why you call me out by name? your own posting about the situation make you look wrong. Just by asking for a price doesn't mean you commit to buy. Dude, you are so desperate. you have a lot to learn. Good Luck GIJeff!

Quote Originally Posted by GIJeff View Post
    Oh I don't want to pay that much for figures , you never specified , so the problem here ill make that clear right now ,
    True you Said interests in the vehicles then it goes from that to figures , now who's the real dope!
    I'm not here to bash you , and others wonder why no one will deal with new people
    It's done man let it go I'm not even mad but other than that I won't deal with you plain and simple and
    Man I want some of what you been smoking !!!!!!
    Help Me! Check out my GI Joe Wanted List Below!

http://forums.yojoe.com/wanted/113481-my-wish-wanted-need-list.html