SDCC Destros

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SDCC Destros

Exclamation SDCC Destros

okay guys and gals. i sent one Destro to yojoeNCSU who replied to the list i made in the other section. I have 2 silver head destros left for yojoers. they will be 11.00 (what i paid with tax) plus 4.85 priority shipping (or 1.00 if you want it shipped in a bubble mailer instead).

this will be open to everyone. reply to this message with your favorite one liner from any movie or tv show. the winners will be chosen at random by my 7 month old daughter, so don't worry about if yours is the best. I just want a reason to read all the names.

international guys are welcome too, i will figure out the shipping. quotes do not have to be in english.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

"Every man dies, not every man really lives."
    New eBayID: the_faceless_master

Old eBayID: dreytopia

"WE are the Knights who say... NI!"
    The Call of Chaos
    It's a toll-free, long distance call from the warp.

Zinthos.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

"Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun"

"cowabunga dude"

(michaelangelo from tmnt)

"The first rule of Fight Club is...you do not talk about Fight Club!"

"There is no evil...there is only flesh, and the patterns to which we submit it."
    http://www.joetoonarchive.com/ - Great screenshot archive ;)

"Damn, I just shot Marvin in the face."
    Looking for Arctic Commando Snow Serpent, Starduster version A, and 82/83 trooper rifles.

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist."
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

I forgot to tell you guys how long. I am going to cut the contest off on wednesday. hopefully, that will give everyone a chance who wants one to get in.