Lockdown, Tox Zar, Sam SS Wave

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Lockdown, Tox Zar, Sam SS Wave

I am noticing that Inferno, IG and Gung Ho are starting to pop up here and there. Does anyone know if we should expect Lockdown, Tox Zar and Sam SS to follow or have I already missed them? I thought all 6 were 1 wave but someone pointed out there are actually 2 three figure waves. Which wave is first? Are LD, TZ, and SSS wave 1 or 2?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Jay West
    I am noticing that Inferno, IG and Gung Ho are starting to pop up here and there. Does anyone know if we should expect Lockdown, Tox Zar and Sam SS to follow or have I already missed them? I thought all 6 were 1 wave but someone pointed out there are actually 2 three figure waves. Which wave is first? Are LD, TZ, and SSS wave 1 or 2?
    I saw Inferno, IG and Gung Ho in Walmart a few months ago but have never seen the other three. So Inferno, IG and Gung Ho must be the first wave.
    Trade and Want List: http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.php?t=48657
    My 3 3/4" Figure and Vehicle Price Guide: http://www.GIJoePriceGuide.com/

Quote Originally Posted by green firefly
    I saw Inferno, IG and Gung Ho in Walmart a few months ago but have never seen the other three. So Inferno, IG and Gung Ho must be the first wave.
    I hope so. I have seen these three at almost every Toys R Us I have been to in the last month or so and now walmart.com has them so...hopefully the other 3 are coming...

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Yes, Inferno, Gung-Ho, and the Iron Grenadier were the first wave. I've seen these at Wal-Mart, but nowhere else. Lockdown, Samurai Storm Shadow, and Toxic Zartan shipped later, and I haven't seen them in any brick-and-mortar stores yet. I'm hoping this is just a case of stores taking a little while to catch up, and as more product sells, and more product ships, with the holiday season approaching, we'll begin to see these figures ship in decent numbers.
    "I am The Mad Bubbler. Breathe in the vapors of my madness!"

I have my doubts that these figures are ever going to hit retail. Online dealers have had these figures for a couple of months now but no retailers have. Target has dropped the Soldier figures all together and many Wal-Marts are dropping Sigma 6 entirely. I question if these figures will ever really make it. So, I ordered mine from DNS toys. I had to order a set of 6 with IG, Inferno and Gung-Ho which I already had. I just sold them off and kept the ones I wanted.

Personally, I have a grim feeling that Lockdown and friends aren't going to show up at retail. I was not aware that any online stores had them.

I'm really only interested in (and can only really afford) Lockdown. The Zartan and Storm Shadow don't interest me, and I've had Inferno, Gung-Ho, and the Iron Grenadier for months.

If someone could point me in the direction of a Lockdown that can be purchased on his own, I would be most appreciative.

Quote Originally Posted by GI Trekker
    Personally, I have a grim feeling that Lockdown and friends aren't going to show up at retail. I was not aware that any online stores had them.

I'm really only interested in (and can only really afford) Lockdown. The Zartan and Storm Shadow don't interest me, and I've had Inferno, Gung-Ho, and the Iron Grenadier for months.

If someone could point me in the direction of a Lockdown that can be purchased on his own, I would be most appreciative.
    You can get him from an amazon.com third party seller. I think the company is Toy Rocket and they are charging $30.

http://www.amazon.com/G-I-Joe-Lockdo...9387698&sr=8-1

I just can't make myself pay $30 for something that should $10 on the shelf.
    Last edited by Jay West; 09-09-2007 at 08:25 PM.

Edited....duplicate post
    Last edited by Jay West; 09-09-2007 at 08:24 PM.

Those waves actually seemed to sell quite a bit around here. My local Wal-Mart just restocked 'em recently, but those IGs sell fast....I was lucky to get one when I did....
    Last edited by Kenny28; 09-09-2007 at 10:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny28
    Those waves actually seemed to sell quite a bit around here. My local Wal-Mart just restocked 'em recently, but those IGs sell fast....I was lucky to get one when I did....
    Are you talking about Lockdown, Tox Zartan and Sam SS? If so where are you? As you can see from this thread the majority of us can't find them. IG's, Gung Ho and Inferno are pretty common. LD, TZ and Sam SS aren't.
    Last edited by Jay West; 09-10-2007 at 09:00 AM.