16 61.54%
  • NO it doesn't

6 23.08%
  • Huh?

2 7.69%
  • They change?

2 7.69%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Only Zartan does. I'm surprised these figures can actually color.
    You can create anything if you use your imagination...it has no limits.

I am the Asian Sensation of Innovation!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Checked both of my Zaranas and my Zandar today. They all worked. My Zarana w/ earrings worked the best and Zandar worked the least. The Zarana w/o earrings worked but not as well as the Zarana w/ earrings. None of them worked great, I guess due to the age.

My 900th post
    Last edited by sithviper; 09-06-2007 at 05:32 PM.
    So much to do, so many things to distract me.
    Check out what I've been doing at JoeDios here

Quote Originally Posted by sithviper
    Checked both of my Zaranas and my Zandar today. They all worked. My Zarana w/ earrings worked the best and Zandar worked the least. The Zarana w/o earrings worked but not as well as the Zarana w/ earrings. None of them worked great, I guess due to the age.
    I strangely had a very similar result as you did with those 3 figures, so there's possibly a trend or some sort of consistency here. Without a doubt, age and time (25+ years) had a lot to do with this but it makes me wonder if there's any other variables that could possibly factor into this.

Which brings me to the next question
    :
    Does anyone know if prolonged exposure to air or if our storage preference would have anything to do with this? Meaning whether we choose to display them hence the "exposure to air" or the simple fact that in the way we store them (baggies, storage containers, display cases etc); is there a chance that there maybe be some sort bio chemical reaction going on with our figures, that causes them to lose this color-changing ability?

This topic is certainly making me think twice or reconsider how I'm currently storing my Zartan, both Zaranas and their brother Zandar in trying to preserve this neat Hasbro
    gimmick! PLEASE SHARE your thoughts on this issue guys, I'd love to hear all of your theories and speculations on this.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

ohio- right next to the air force museum- which totally rules.
    all my zartan, zandar and zaranas still change. which is pretty cool. they look more like zombies than chameleons.
    Leonard Hofstadter: Once you open the box, it loses its value.

Penny: Yeah, yeah. My mom gave me the same lecture about my virginity. Gotta tell you, it was a lot more fun taking it out and playing with it.

Wants, My Collection, Customs, Project Skinny, my dog eating corn on the cob, my dog weasel, blowing up toys

None of my Z Siblings change anymore.
    ~Pit-Viper~