DON'T DEAL W/ ROBERT/BRANDY BOHANON of WICHITAW, KS! - Page 7

yojoe.com

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    You're right, I'm sorry. I will Paypal you a couple bucks to make up for it. I'm sure it'll come in handy to by some nice guy a drink at the gay bar.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

This is the best troll thread ever.
    Robowang
    TRADE LIST - CLICK HERE!
    BTW--When I came across your post on a TF G1 website about three or four years ago, I thought that your board name was the greatest thing I've ever read. Now. Three years later. I feel the same.
    Long live Robowang. -- Mark Bellomo

Is bobman_and_robin next?
    Signature.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Screwtape
    Is bobman_and_robin next?

Depends if the armor will have nipples or not,lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Bob Man
    I have never dealt with you, or sold a defiant on ebay. I'm not one who is afraid to tell it how it is. Why don't you post your proof, auction link, or anything. Be ready to look like a fool though.
    I would gladly give a link, but the auction is over 3 months old so it won't show.

BOBMAN is back as pepesdad369

Just bought an auction BIN from Bob Bohanon recently 83-85 Cobra Army builder lot c9 - eBay (item 200543414521 end time Nov-14-10 08:35:20 PST)

I recieved a package of figures that was not mine and before this even got to me he was asking that I send it back because it was the wrong order well yeah I know I could not file a claim concerning this because he used a tracking number to ship. I recieved 5 Crimson Guards and Tomax/Xamot from him theres no way Im sending anything back to BOBMAN period feel lucky I got anything at all. I gave him a ruse feedback after our correspondence and am done with the post/him at this point thanks man I think I may have actually came out on top of the infamous BOBMAN and you deserve it if i did man PERIOD!!!...
    And everybody said YOJOEEEEEE!!! well some might say COBRAAAAA!!!

Kentuckyman now !!! formerly Floridaman !!!

Tolan
    Looks like you made $$ of this as well...karma is great ...

Quote Originally Posted by Kentuckyman View Post
    Just bought an auction BIN from Bob Bohanon recently 83-85 Cobra Army builder lot c9 - eBay (item 200543414521 end time Nov-14-10 08:35:20 PST)

I recieved a package of figures that was not mine and before this even got to me he was asking that I send it back because it was the wrong order well yeah I know I could not file a claim concerning this because he used a tracking number to ship. I recieved 5 Crimson Guards and Tomax/Xamot from him theres no way Im sending anything back to BOBMAN period feel lucky I got anything at all. I gave him a ruse feedback after our correspondence and am done with the post/him at this point thanks man I think I may have actually came out on top of the infamous BOBMAN and you deserve it if i did man PERIOD!!!...
    It might be nice to at the very least try to figure out who those figures were for and send them to the person, especially if your figures show up.

Reply to satandy

I did send the figures back to Robert Bohanon via priority w/dc 0306 0320 0000 9683 5274 that cost me an extra $6 almost please tell me why I should have to have done this at all man and wherein is my compensation for his mistake NOT MINE especially with bob bohanon. This guy has conducted business like this long before you were ever around Yojoe man so my thoughts is that you have never been burnt by a caan artist like bobman and had that bad soured taste in your mouth personally. Hes screwed multiple people on these boards and has at least several known IDs banned from eBay for the same conduct, here at Yojoe hes on permaban. I posted the post above to warn others what was potentially going on and that he is back also and that he may be at it again. I dont know what else to say really this particular deal with bobman that I had is complete his package did arrive back and I will not be dealing with said ID pepesdad369 on eBay ever again. So to answer your question yes I did try not only try but did
    And everybody said YOJOEEEEEE!!! well some might say COBRAAAAA!!!

Kentuckyman now !!! formerly Floridaman !!!

Resource to successfully deal with internet fraud, interstate postal issues

The crimes that have been committed here are a bit more serious than breaking eBay policy or stealing $30 bucks from someone.

By using the internet and the United State Postal Service in the commission of a theft the individual has upped the anty to a felony and federal crime. The local authority may take some interest but it needs to be reported to your local authority, and also reported to the federal authorities through this link:

Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | Home

Thank you to the previous member for also posting this. It was lost in the the rapid fire discussion.

There is strength in numbers so by all means include information about this thread and any others (and eBay) as they all have additional information regarding potential 'transaction issues'.

It seems you all have a great deal of evidence; emails, money order receipts, eBay listings (yes, eBay can produce all historical information for federal investigations, bans, profiles, sales, comments, feedback and conversations between parties, complaints, etc). With as many individuals as just this small thread has I have no doubt there are many 'under the tip of the iceberg'.

It takes one well written and documented complaint and a theft report to your local authority so they have a contact there.

Enjoy.