DON'T DEAL W/ ROBERT/BRANDY BOHANON of WICHITAW, KS!

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

DON'T DEAL W/ ROBERT/BRANDY BOHANON of WICHITAW, KS!

He send me his address to send him a MO for his 5 Cobra Troopers, but I haven't been able to get ahold of him for a couple days to verify things. Anyone else have any contact with him?

EDIT: CONFIRMED SCAMMER! USE CAUTION
    Last edited by Derek2783; 09-15-2007 at 11:47 AM. Reason: scammer!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Yeah I have a deal for 5 troops as well. I dont think this is going to turn out good.

-Richard

Did you send money already? He left last with a message saying to send him an MO and gave me his address.

I wrote back over the past two days asking if he would be willing to send first due to him not having references, and shortly after the I posted here, he shot me an e-mail saying "thanks but I sold them already"... which feels fishy since he didn't want to share that little bit of info until now.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Yep. He wants to sell me 5 25th Anniversary Cobra Troopers as well.

Wants me to send him a money order for $50 to:

Robert Bohanon
    1631 S. Rutan
    Wichita, KS 67218

Thankfully I sensed something fishy was going on and contacted Mindbender M.D.

We both PM'ed him about it and this is what he claimed:

"I actually have 13 of them right now, would you like a pic? I can understand your concern, but I kinda don't like your tone. If you don't want them, don't buy them. I could care less, I have more offers. I CAN send a pic of what I have now, and you can check my ebay ID mr_nate_b and see that I have 6 more on the way on top of the 13."

But check his user ID buys on ebay:
    http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...rows=25&sort=3

Look at what he is paying for them... and he wants to sell them for only $10 each? Does that make sense?
    Last edited by GENERAL HAWK 7; 09-11-2007 at 10:58 PM.
    Some people are like Slinkies...
    They are really good for nothing, but they always bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

I hate to think this is a scam and Robert is a bad guy. I would like him to post here and just let us know his side. I am not the kind to shoot first ask questions later but more innocent until proven guilty kind of guy.

If anyone else has a "deal" pending please post here.

Peace,

-Richard

buyers read this

Wait, if he has 13, with 6 more on the way, how come he told me "sorry I sold them already" when I asked about shipping first and after I posted this here? I hate to jump to conclusions, but something's not right.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindbender M.D.
    I hate to think this is a scam and Robert is a bad guy. I would like him to post here and just let us know his side. I am not the kind to shoot first ask questions later but more innocent until proven guilty kind of guy.

If anyone else has a "deal" pending please post here.

Peace,

-Richard
    I second that. I am not saying that he is trying to scam anyone. It just seem a bit fishy. But there may be a good explanation too. I am hoping that he or someone can clear him on this.

He is going to send me pictures of the figures to prove he has them. I also asked him why he is paying so much for them, but selling them for so little.

I'll let you guys know.

Hoping for the best.
    They are really good for nothing, but they always bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Quote Originally Posted by BRIMSTONE

You think this is the same guy? How come?

I am with you GENERAL HAWK 7, I did not mean to imply that you were out for blood. LOL I was just launching a pre-emptive strike so not to cause a bashfest.

If we all look at Brimstones link I think we will get a better picture of whats going on.