I'm officially addicted...

yojoe.com

I'm officially addicted...

The 25th anniversary figures got me interested again and now I've auctioned off my entire M.A.S.K. collection and have purchased 16 complete/loose figures, the Ferret (complete), Sharc (complete) and Battleplatform (complete) all in the last 24 hours.

HELP ME!!!!!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by kerowack
    The 25th anniversary figures got me interested again and now I've auctioned off my entire M.A.S.K. collection and have purchased 16 complete/loose figures, the Ferret (complete), Sharc (complete) and Battleplatform (complete) all in the last 24 hours.

HELP ME!!!!!
    No help for you! Welcome, brother...

I dread the day i purchase my first 25A figure

I am already unsure if I am gonna leave them carded,
    how will i incorporate them into my joe-verse, etc etc
    New eBayID: the_faceless_master

Old eBayID: dreytopia

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Add a Devilfish (mint and complete) to the list...

This site will only fuel your addiction,please get some help before its to late.

Thats what I told my self 12 years ago and thousands of dollers latter...lol When the joe fever gets you ,then its on....

I'm here to help.....feed your addiction.

PLMK if you want those figures from My Store. Thanks!
    My G.I. Joe Store
    $1.99 or less bargains! (with low prices in ALL categories)
    --» Wanted

Quote Originally Posted by kerowack

HELP ME!!!!!
    It's a downward sprial man, you only fall deeper and deeper under the spell - of tiny plastic army men

....but it's a fun downward sprial
    "O wad some Power the giftie gie us
    To see oursels as ithers see us! "

I'm just glad my fiance is so cool about it. She says she'd rather me fill the shelves with army men then play videogames (I haven't been playing videogames since the obsession over cheap Joe hunting has proven to be more fun).

I was going to stay away from vehicles and playsets, but decided to get the battle platform (it was only 20 bucks COMPLETE!).

Does anybody know the size of this thing? I'm looking at it and hope it fits inside my entertainment center...

Oh and sold my Mets World Series collection in order to hopefully pick up a Killer Whale.